Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So What Are You Going To Do When the Covid 19 Vaccine Is Finally Available?

There may even be more than one vaccine available but, for simplicity's sake, let's assume there's just one. I figure there will be three options for us at the time.

1. You immediately find out where it is available and have it administered to you.

2. You wait to hear feedback about possible side effects first. If so, what do you deem a sufficient period to wait before making a final decision whether to have it?

3. Under no circumstances will you ever have this vaccine.

So which choice is yours?

10 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

not take it!...

I'm ascared of needles.

:P

So how will you handle covid 19? It will still be out there. You plan on remaining in hiding the rest of your life or are you just going to take a chance on catching it?

Speaking for myself, it will be Number 2. I'll wait to see if there are side effects before getting the shot.

However, since there are so many people who feel the same as you about vaccines, I wonder if covid 19 will always be circulating.

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

not take it!...

I'm ascared of needles.

:P

If they find a way for you to get the vaccine without the use of a needle, would you take it then? After all, since lots of people have phobias about needles, I would hope they might come up with something. Is that too far fetched?