Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

asinine CNN egging on civil unrest

and they have the gall to report a crew harassed and a camera broken. what the **^* do they expect???

an affable civility?

:)

what we are hearing from the news media borne out of their hatred of Trump are pathetic excuses to explain away senseless destruction of property and mayhem. it was sickening listening to that posterior wolf blitzer kissing up to police chief Ramsay another posterior. basically they say the protesters have to be afforded room to vent their passions. it's all for the good of future change. whatta crock of absolute HS. so later I see this graffiti RIP RAYSHARD. so beautiful. burning down a Wendy's is a wonderful tribute.
they ain't got the meats there anymore.

then some female posterior says the protesters are sophisticated. :huh:

• Like 1

I just tuned in to CNN and they're discussing at home teaching during the Covid shutdown of schools.  Was expect coverage of the Atlanta shooting. I didn't see them "egging" on anything last night.

Oh about time, been 6 months and now admitting  bats MAY have roots in Covid?  :wacko:

CNN  Special Report - Bats the Mystery Behind Covid-19

https://www.cnn.com/videos/health/2020/06/12/bats-covid-coronavirus-cnn-special-report.cnn

Duh, tell me something I don't already know!

EaPane_WsAMErlM.jpg

• Like 1

supposedly ebola got started because some fool kid was horsing around with some bats in a tree over in Africa and Gorillas have been close to ebola outbreaks.

5 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

and they have the gall to report a crew harassed and a camera broken. what the **^* do they expect???

an affable civility?

what we are hearing from the news media borne out of their hatred of Trump are pathetic excuses to explain away senseless destruction of property and mayhem. it was sickening listening to that posterior wolf blitzer kissing up to police chief Ramsay another posterior. basically they say the protesters have to be afforded room to vent their passions. it's all for the good of future change. whatta crock of absolute HS. so later I see this graffiti RIP RAYSHARD. so beautiful. burning down a Wendy's is a wonderful tribute.
they ain't got the meats there anymore.

then some female posterior says the protesters are sophisticated. :huh:

The unrest probably works for you and Trump's base.  It gives you something extra to whine about and finger point.

possibly in a month or two if these civil outbreaks continue it could start to get dicey for joe and the democrats.

even they cannot afford to be seen as mollycoddling rioters and looters.

it ain't what you call refined.