Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

4 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

It's called no justice no peace.

All those lynchings of black men in the Jim Crow era by white people - - that's called mob mentality.

The now unemployed Wendy's workers will be overjoyed learning that.

3 minutes ago, hamradio said:

The now unemployed Wendy's workers will be overjoyed learning that.

Well I guess then they can join the millions of other unemployed people who are on unemployment in the United States because trump did nothing to avert or prepare for the onslaught of the covid-19 pandemic.

But thanks to Democrats in Congress like Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senator Chuck Schumer, those unemployed people will have an additional $600 per month along with their regular unemployment insurance.

Although I've heard recently Mitch McConnell say that he has no intention of extending the $600 benefit because the unemployed have gotten too much already-- in some cases, he said more than they ordinarily made.

And Mitch McConnell is a guy who came to Congress broke and now is a millionaire. I wonder how that happened?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Well I guess then they can join the millions of other unemployed people who are on unemployment in the United States because trump did nothing to avert or prepare for the onslaught of the covid-19 pandemic.

But thanks to Democrats in Congress like Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senator Chuck Schumer, those unemployed people will have an additional $600 per month along with their regular unemployment insurance.

Although I've heard recently Mitch McConnell say that he has no intention of extending the $600 benefit because the unemployed have gotten too much already-- in some cases, he said more than they ordinarily made.

And Mitch McConnell is a guy who came to Congress broke and now is a millionaire. I wonder how that happened?

By becoming member of Congress? ;)

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, hamradio said:

By becoming member of Congress? ;)

If you're Republican in Congress it can be very lucrative-- Way Beyond your salary if you know how to cheat like some people do.

I've always wondered why lower class white people vote for the Republican Party. The Republican Party favors and certainly is controlled by the fat cats. We used to call them millionaires, but now they all seem to be billionaires. And these very rich people know how to get all the advantages in tax relief and congressional laws.

All the things that the lower class white people could benefit from are coming out of the Democratic party.

And this includes those more than fair unemployment benefits--Not to mention Obamacare and extensions of Medicaid and food stamps.

Plus the Republican party is all about destroying unions which have provided middle-class salaries for working-class people.

When will some lower class white trump supporters wake up and realize that their racism is really hurting themselves more than anybody else?

9 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

If you're Republican in Congress it can be very lucrative-- Way Beyond your salary if you know how to cheat like some people do.

I've always wondered why lower class white people vote for the Republican Party. The Republican Party favors and certainly is controlled by the fat cats. We used to call them millionaires, but now they all seem to be billionaires. And these very rich people know how to get all the advantages in tax relief and congressional laws.

All the things that the lower class white people could benefit from are coming out of the Democratic party.

And this includes those more than fair unemployment benefits--Not to mention Obamacare and extensions of Medicaid and food stamps.

Plus the Republican party is all about destroying unions which have provided middle-class salaries for working-class people.

When will some lower class white trump supporters wake up and realize that their racism is really hurting themselves more than anybody else?

Find that post a riot because there are just as many RICH Democrats! 

Nancy Pelosi worth $120 million.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_members_of_the_United_States_Congress_by_wealth

17 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Find that post a riot because there are just as many RICH Democrats! 

Nancy Pelosi worth $120 million.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_members_of_the_United_States_Congress_by_wealth

But that doesn't stop her from looking out for Americans who don't have as much.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt was born an extremely rich man, yet he was a president who set the Democratic party on the way to helping the average American survive--

That's what the New Deal was all about-- the WPA Etc putting poor Americans to work and giving them money for food and shelter and self-esteem.

Jack Kennedy was not poor either, yet he also was part of helping those who are less fortunate in this country-- including his Civil Rights bill which was passed after his assassination.

If you look at Social Security Medicare, integration of the Armed Forces--

the Civil Rights bill, the Voting Rights bill--the FDIC even-- what party did that come out of?

And we've already talked about the Democrats and how they support unions, the extension of Medicaid food stamps and how the Republican party is trying to destroy Obamacare and unions.

Yes, Democrats have been rich, and they have been very supportive of unions and Working Class People, the Working Poor, and indigent Americans.

We all know the record of the Republican Party-- the way they attack Obamacare, I don't think they care if Americans have health care or not.

The only reason I can see that lower class white people would vote for the Republicans is because they do not want to be associated with a party like the Democratic party--

which is inclusive of all Americans, including non-whites.

So you see history, the history of the United States is still very important in our daily lives today, whether some people will accept that or not.

Happy Juneteenth!

Hello chief. Let me get something straight. Is is true that we can longer shoot ******* and

not get in trouble. It is? Wow. Hey, I won't be to work for a few days or maybe longer.