Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mary Trump says Ivana and Donald gave her a three-pack of underwear for Christmas one year,
and an obviously re-gifted basket of crackers, sardines and salami another year

(with an imprint of a missing can of caviar in the cellophane wrapping)

:lol::lol:
  • Haha 1

Yamiche Alcindor

@Yamiche

·

5h

Mary Trump alleges Pres Trump paid someone to take his SAT,

his sister (a retired federal judge) was baffled by his support among evangelicals

bc he has "no principles,"

& Trump has been insulated from "the real world" by "his father's money and power."

12 hours ago, jakeem said:

Fast-forward on this one.....

According to Mary Trump's new book,

Our commander in chief threatened to disown his eldest son if Don Jr joined the Army.

I wonder how that makes our women and men in uniform feel when they hear that fact stated in public?

10 minutes ago, jakeem said:

As a professional Clinical Psychologist and an intimate family observer, Mary Trump can give us  an explanation as to how the warped personality of a Narcissistic Sociopath is formed.

It's very hard for most people to invision a human being who has no empathy or conscience.

So, Mary is uniquely qualified to explain why so many people in the United States and abroad , specifically our traditional allies, have wasted their time in the last three and a half years expecting trump to become presidential, responsible, or caring about how his decisions and behavior affect others.

Mary Trump is in a unique position to help ameliorate an untenable situation.

So I can see why no court in America would ever stop her book from being published.

• Thanks 1

I haven't read the other trump books, but this one, I'm going to be downloading.  I have a feeling it will invoke an even bigger baby hissy fit because it's all about him, and the lies he's built his concareer on.  I like the idea of helping really p@#s him off.😎

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 7/8/2020 at 4:52 PM, jakeem said:

On 7/8/2020 at 4:53 PM, jakeem said:

g4A6-9gJ_bigger.jpg

Here's what Mary Trump crystallizes in her book: Trump has been a loser all of his life. He fails at everything. Absent his father's money and influence, Trump would be destitute today.

5:24 PM · Jul 8, 2020·Twitter Web App

So how does trump's niece and "The Art of The Deal" ghost writer describe trump?

These two intimate Observers describe trump as a habitual liar who would be a destitute failure if not for his father's influence and an inheritance of

$$$$$   $450, 000, 000   $$$$$.

38 minutes ago, jakeem said:

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

JUST IN: A New York judge has lifted the temporary restraining order that had prevented Mary Trump from publicly discussing a tell-all book set to be released tomorrow about her uncle, President Trump.

7:00 PM · Jul 13, 2020·TweetDeck

38 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Reading excerpts from this book is difficult to take--

But it more than explains how trump became a Narcissistic Sociopath who has No Empathy and Lacks the Basic Levels of Emotion, which most human beings possess.

A person like this is the last person you would want as a national leader in a democratic republic.

But the Narcissistic Sociopath is perfect for a totalitarian dictatorship regime like North Korea,  Stalinist Soviet Union or Hitler's Third Reich.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 7/13/2020 at 7:46 PM, Princess of Tap said:

Reading excerpts from this book is difficult to take--

But it more than explains how trump became a Narcissistic Sociopath who has No Empathy and Lacks the Basic Levels of Emotion, which most human beings possess.

A person like this is the last person you would want as a national leader in a democratic republic.

But the Narcissistic Sociopath is perfect for a totalitarian dictatorship regime like North Korea,  Stalinist Soviet Union or Hitler's Third Reich.

And if for one moment we were all concerned for the health of this mentally unfit person we surely would not want to put him in a position of unlimited power which would be the absolute worst thing we could do to a man in his condition.

• Thanks 1
On 7/3/2020 at 7:04 PM, Dargo said:

My guess?

Well, it's like I said up there. This shot of young Donny Boy's face and when he might have began cultivating that off-putting little frat boy sneer, just makes one even MORE want to punch him RIGHT in the mouth, and THUS maybe helping her sell this little book of hers by eliciting an overwhelming emotional response to it and THEN the greater possibility of an "impulse purchase" by the consumer.

Uh-huh, yep, punch him RIGHT in mouth, and yep, even MORE SO than any of the pics of him that have been taken AFTER he started doin' that whole combover thing with his thinning hair and started growing that fat butt of his.

(...BUT just BARELY more so, mind you!)  ;)

LOL

The other advantage of a pix like that of Donny Boy on the cover is from all those readers who repeatedly punch that cover, eventually breaking the spine of the book, with pages starting to fall on the floor, necessitating the need by some to go out and buy another copy of Mary Trump's book. Which they will continually punch to get at that nauseating frat boy face of young Donnie, breaking that book's spine, as well, with the pages coming out. Which will necessitate the need to purchase the book a THIRD TIME, where upon they will once again start to punch the damn thing.

Yup, aside from the contents of the book, Mary Trump is set to make a fortune just by the selection of that damn picture.

mary-trump-book-cover-flt-ht-ps-200630_h

The only problem is, having posted an image of the book cover here, I just punched my computer screen. Sorry, I couldn't help it.  Just wanted to break off a couple of those teeth! Think if I send Mary Trump a bill for a cracked monitor I'll hear anything back from her? I mean, she's making big bucks now and she's bound to be nicer about any money than her Uncle Donald.

• Haha 3

Btw, did you folks know that Donny Boy's father's middle name was "Christ"???

REALLY?..."CHRIST"???

Guess I'm now startin' to understand where that family really began goin' off the deep end and egomania would become their signature, both literally AND figuratively!

(...now really, WHO in their right freakin' mind would possess the audacious ego to name their kid "Christ"...first OR middle freakin' name, I ask?)

And btw AGAIN...here's a shot of Frederick "Christ" Trump...

AMMS_b3be22909561546d12d98efd7666d0ff?w=

And so, and in answer to that age old question: Would you buy a used car from this guy?

(...hell, I wouldn't even buy a freakin' stick of GUM from anyone who looked like THAT!!!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Dargo said:

Btw, did you folks know that Donny Boy's father's middle name was "Christ"???

REALLY?..."CHRIST"???

Guess I'm now startin' to understand where that family really began goin' off the deep end and egomania would become their signature, both literally AND figuratively!

(...now really, WHO in their right freakin' mind would possess the audacious ego to name their kid "Christ"...first OR middle freakin' name, I ask?)

I guess Donnie was just carrying on the family tradition when he said . . .

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, Dargo said:

And btw AGAIN...here's a shot of Frederick "Christ" Trump...

AMMS_b3be22909561546d12d98efd7666d0ff?w=

And so, and in answer to that age old question: Would you buy a used car from this guy?

(...hell, I wouldn't even buy a freakin' stick of GUM from anyone who looked like THAT!!!)

Dargo-- No fair!

I thought everybody knew that I have to be warned beforehand if you post a picture of a snake, a bat or of Fred Trump.

You're starting to act like Ham Radio.

Give a girl a break. :o

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Dargo-- No fair!

I thought everybody knew that I have to be warned beforehand if you post a picture of a snake, a bat or of Fred Trump.

You're starting to act like Ham Radio.

Give a girl a break. :o

LOL

Guess I was out of the loop on this, Princess! ;)

(...btw, you forgot two other things in this case...pics from so-so sci-fi flicks from the 1980s AND pics of old Heathkit electronic devices!) 

LOL

• Haha 1