Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

On 7/19/2020 at 6:03 PM, mr6666 said:

:lol:

19 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

Considering trump's blind projection. I thought it was quite elucidating that he insisted how his parents didn't like their granddaughter Mary Trump-- his niece.

However, Mary insisted that she had a very loving relationship with her grandmother-- trump's mother.

We all know it's been well documented that trump did not have a warm or close relationship with his mother. 

trump's life is an open book.

And you can open that book  written by Mary Trump for  $14.95 on Audible or for $28 on Amazon--

"Too Much and Never Enough"

by Mary L Trump

has been out less than a week and is already a million seller in its 14th printing.

Mary's book sold 950,000 copies the first day it was on sale, including presale copies. That was a record for the publisher *Simon & Schuster.

*Simon & Schuster also published John Bolton's trump expose:

"The Room Where It Happened".

It took John Bolton's book one week to sell 800,000 copies.

*(Yes, the Simon does refer to the great rock singer Carly Simon because it was her father Richard L Simon who co-founded this publishing company.)

28 minutes ago, jakeem said:

g2M5ePLl_bigger.jpg

“As far as I’m concerned, his talking about it the way he is talking about it is failing the test.” — @MaryLTrump 

“Bragging about passing a cognitive test is one of the ways you fail a cognitive test.” — @StephenAtHome

1:08 AM · Jul 23, 2020·Twitter Web App

Mary L Trump--

trump does not deserve compassion.

• 1 month later...
34 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:
The Washington Post
The Post Most

7795a7e32eaba54cdb8b23c5f358d365-E235WHHE4AI6VAWYLZK5I7UQZI-600-0-70-8.jpg

(Charles Rex Arbogast/AP)

In secretly recorded audio, President Trump’s sister says he has ‘no principles’ and ‘you can’t trust him’

“I’m talking too freely,” Maryanne Trump Barry, a former federal judge and President Trump’s older sister, said during 15 hours recorded in 2018 and 2019 by her niece, Mary Trump.

By Michael Kranish   Read more »

Mary Trump is the writer, who has no job to lose, no White House press credentials  to lose and no public career to selfishly protect --

and who is courageously willing and more than qualified to tell the truth about trump.

• 3 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, jakeem said:

DijesdNB_bigger.jpg

Mary Trump: “Donald is a very sick man. He’s never going to get better. He’s only going to get worse. And if it suits his purposes he will take this entire country down with him ... So please vote carefully.”

Mary Trump says trump will take this entire country down with him if it suits his purposes.

If you ask me, he's already got a head start on it.

*Expand to see her entire MSNBC interview.

• Thanks 1
On 7/3/2020 at 6:34 PM, ElCid said:

I wonder why she chose his high school year book picture, out of all the millions available.

Actually, if y'ask me.....

Kinda reminds me of a very young Warren Beatty, who at that age did too seem to be somewhat off putting in his demeanor.

Sepiatone