Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TomJH

Donald Trump on Wednesday, November 4, 2020

200311210846-02-trump-oval-office-addres

"Despite the fake media reports you have heard I DID NOT LOSE THE ELECTION. Results are still coming in but it is apparent that I am a victim of a massive mail vote fraud scheme organized by Democratic sources. I have instructed my attorney general, Bill Barr, to begin an immediate investigation of the GREATEST ELECTORAL CORRUPTION SCHEME IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. Above all, I want my fellow Americans to know that I will NOT be stepping down from my office as President."

So how many reading this think that this prognostication, or something similar to it, is inconceivable?

• Sad 2

Sounds right up his alley and Bill Barr is doing everything he can to make America a Banana Republic.

13 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Sounds right up his alley and Bill Barr is doing everything he can to make America a Banana Republic.

What's more - many of Trump's supporters will buy his fraud crap talk and applaud his actions.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, TomJH said:

What's more - many of Trump's supporters will buy his fraud crap talk and applaud his actions.

The only thing that matters is the Pentagon--and they've already shown they're not going to buy it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is why each vote will be important,Trump's base will be voting ,the Dems needs to get the vote out to make a decisive victory for Biden, whatever Barr  or Trump will say,a decisive victory with a strong turn out will crush their fraud allegations.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I like Biden's response from a week or so ago.  He will contact the Chairman of the JCS and he will send in the troops to physically remove Trump from the White House.  Then all the rest of the wannabe despots and dictators.

• Like 2

RIGGED 2020 ELECTION:

MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WILL BE PRINTED BY FOREIGN COUNTRIES, AND OTHERS.

IT WILL BE THE SCANDAL OF OUR TIMES!
6:16 AM · Jun 22, 2020

:rolleyes:
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

RIGGED 2020 ELECTION:

MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WILL BE PRINTED BY FOREIGN COUNTRIES, AND OTHERS.

IT WILL BE THE SCANDAL OF OUR TIMES!
6:16 AM · Jun 22, 2020

:rolleyes:

Steve Herzfeld

@american2084

Raise your hand if you think that the SCANDAL OF OUR TIMES was when 51 corrupt Republican Senators

voted to keep Trump in office despite a mountain of evidence that he abused his power and obstructed Congress.

7:49 AM · Jun 22, 2020

• Like 2

This will be the most important presidential election in our history.....until the next one.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Vautrin said:

This will be the most important presidential election in our history.....until the next one.

Beg to differ.  This will be the most important presidential election with the exception of the one in 1860.  1860 was more important only because it led directly to the Civil War.

3 minutes ago, TheCid said:

Beg to differ.  This will be the most important presidential election with the exception of the one in 1860.  1860 was more important only because it led directly to the Civil War.

Donald Trump has been laying the groundwork that he can only lose due to fraud.  He is filing up his base to believe this.  There is the possibility that this election, should he be defeated, could lead to another civil war.  And like the Civil War, this will also be where one side wants to keep a racist regime intact.

1 minute ago, Arturo said:

Donald Trump has been laying the groundwork that he can only lose due to fraud.  He is filing up his base to believe this.  There is the possibility that this election, should he be defeated, could lead to another civil war.  And like the Civil War, this will also be where one side wants to keep a racist regime intact.

I can see serious civil strife if Trump loses, but not civil war.  Trump's supporters are too disorganized and ignorant to mount a military campaign.  The professional politicians, the super wealthy and the corporations that support Trump's economic and many other policies will merely revert to norms of voter suppression, massive spending, lies and so forth in attempt to win 2022 and 2024 elections.  They will also attempt to hold strife down so that too many voters do not become totally turned off to them.

• Thanks 2

Trump may have to be threatened with physical eviction by the military if he refuses to leave the WH. I just hope he doesn't agitate his supporters into acts of violence over his "fraud election" loss.

If he has his way afterward he will be constantly sniping at the Democrats and President Biden from the side lines (possibly back on television again with a political channel of his own). This man does not have it in his DNA to accept defeat gracefully due to so fragile an ego that he can only see himself as a "winner."

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, TheCid said:

The problem is that in recent years  many pundits keep repeating that the present election is the most important.

After a while this gets old. Some elections are more significant than others, but that seems to have gone by the wayside

recently. As to whether the 2020 election is one of those is a matter of personal opinion.