Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NipkowDisc

my epic TV struggle

one of my TVs decided to to be a weizenheimerand kick off yesterday morning. an old unit that I must've had like 12 years. one of them older CCFL fluorescent TVs that liberals just adore because they never get the lead out and march for liberals. my brother gave me a spare TV he never used a 2012 samsung smart TV model HG32NA477. one of them smart alecky hospitality units for hotels. for hours we couldn't get it off channel 3. it held on like grim death. later on weary from the battle took the time to look at the manual on google and found the needed remedy. I had to punch in a code on the remote to switch modes. once that was done an auto channel scan was a breeze. not a bad picture and great sound with alotta bass. the sound is comparable to much bigger and more elaborate TVs.
so be smart and doan fork out 7 or 8 thou for one of them huge ultraHD cinerama shaped curved panoramic screen TVs because a year or two the electronics blow and you figure you're just another sucker.
closing note my latest food discovery is Chef Boyardee Beefaroni which is much better than the spaghetti-O type crud. it tastes closer to actual spaghetti sauce and the pasta noodles are tasty. had it tonite with an english muffin so have no fear.
nipkowdisc is eating well.

:)

hey, this is a really nice TV. it's got DirectLED full array backlighting and Dolby Digital Plus capable of 7.1 channel sound.

:)