Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NipkowDisc

Why Trump will win Reelection

because of what the left is either unable or unwilling to accept. how can they, the evil nefarious core supporters support such a man they wonder? for decades gop voters listened to hordes of establishment gop cogs promise the world and delivering nothing but  phony worthless speeches. so...

we got bored. and decided it was time for a tiger.

Donny will win reelection because he has delivered whereas they had decades to get their act together and failed.

look at the democrats who are running on what? hatred of trump and a pandemic with a champion hiding and them afraid he will blow his chances with a loose gaffe.

so where is he? whatz necks for Biden?

:D

• Haha 1

I realize this is just another one of your trolling threads, Nip, but I thought I'd respond anyway.

I get the distinct impression that you live a life of frustration and one of the key reasons you support Trump so much (maybe even the primary one) is that the divisiveness, chaos and complete lack of leadership he has shown in a pandemic resulting in an even greater number of deaths is bringing you a  perverse kind of pleasure.

The Germans have a word for what you feel.

Schadenfreude (/ˈʃɑːdənfrɔɪdə/; German: [ˈʃaːdn̩ˌfʁɔʏ̯də] (About this soundlisten); lit. 'harm-joy') is the experience of pleasure, joy, or self-satisfaction that comes from learning of or witnessing the troubles, failures, or humiliation of another.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

because of what the left is either unable or unwilling to accept. how can they, the evil nefarious core supporters support such a man they wonder? for decades gop voters listened to hordes of establishment gop cogs promise the world and delivering nothing but  phony worthless speeches. so...

we got bored. and decided it was time for a tiger.

Donny will win reelection because he has delivered whereas they had decades to get their act together and failed.

look at the democrats who are running on what? hatred of trump and a pandemic with a champion hiding and them afraid he will blow his chances with a loose gaffe.

so where is he? whatz necks for Biden?

:D

Donny has delivered goes forth the cry !! ....

06/25/2020 12:57:30
TOTAL ESTIMATED U.S. COVID-19 DEATHS: 122,360

Trump Death Clock

Estimated U.S. COVID-19 Deaths Due To POTUS Inaction
In January 2020, the Trump administration was advised that immediate action was required to stop the spread of COVID-19. According to NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, “there was a lot of pushback” to this advice. President Trump declined to act until March 16th. Experts estimate that, had mitigation measures been implemented one week earlier, 60% of American COVID-19 deaths would have been avoided. (For further reading, click here).
  • Like 1

The country is chock full of dirtbags, so that gives Donny a chance.

Right now he's the underdog, but that could change before election day. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

If Trump was to win the main reason would be because of people like you;    People that understand Trump is a fraud and one of the worst,  if not the worst,  President in US history,  that don't vote.

Oh and there is no need to reply with those lame excuses you have for not voting.   

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, TomJH said:

I realize this just another one of your trolling threads, Nip, but I thought I'd respond anyway.

I get the distinct impression that you live a life of frustration and one of the key reasons you support Trump so much (maybe even the primary one) is that the divisiveness, chaos and complete lack of leadership he has shown in a pandemic resulting in an even greater number of deaths is bringing you a  perverse kind of pleasure.

The Germans have a word for what you feel.

Schadenfreude (/ˈʃɑːdənfrɔɪdə/; German: [ˈʃaːdn̩ˌfʁɔʏ̯də] (About this soundlisten); lit. 'harm-joy') is the experience of pleasure, joy, or self-satisfaction that comes from learning of or witnessing the troubles, failures, or humiliation of another.

Tom, I don't know German.

But is this word a cousin of the old English proverb:

" Misery likes company " ?

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

Any person who doesn't like trump but refuses to vote is in no moral position to look down upon the "dirt bags" that will vote for him. I don't want a response to this comment. Just take a good look in the mirror.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Cousin or not, it sure isn't an admirable characteristic to be found in anyone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

You will find schadenfreude in an English dictionary. 

1 hour ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

If Trump was to win the main reason would be because of people like you;    People that understand Trump is a fraud and one of the worst,  if not the worst,  President in US history,  that don't vote.

Oh and there is no need to reply with those lame excuses you have for not voting.   

I think that realizing that one vote in 200 million votes makes no difference is a most excellent

"excuse."

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Allhallowsday said:

I will look for it, thanks.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TomJH said:

Any person who doesn't like trump but refuses to vote is in no moral position to look down upon the "dirt bags" that will vote for him. I don't want a response to this comment. Just take a good look in the mirror.

Of course they are. These dirtbags will be voting to continue another four years of Dirtbag Donny. 

I will not. 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

I think that realizing that one vote in 200 million votes makes no difference is a most excellent

"excuse."

NOT!   That is just a lame moronic excuse.      But hey,  if you can convince Trump supporters to buy-that load of bunk,,,,,   that would be helpful to the cause!

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

Of course they are. These dirtbags will be voting to continue another four years of Dirtbag Donny. 

I will not.

If you feel that way, register and vote for anybody else!  This is America!  Let your voice count!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

NOT!   That is just a lame moronic excuse.      But hey,  if you can convince Trump supporters to buy-that load of bunk,,,,,   that would be helpful to the cause!

I don't know many Trump supporters and I have no desire to know more.

1 hour ago, Allhallowsday said:

If you feel that way, register and vote for anybody else!  This is America!  Let your voice count!

I look at it as a matter of simple math. One vote in tens of millions of votes doesn't really matter,

but I would never discourage other people who want to vote.

• Sad 1

Whenever I think of Trump I think of another German word, one that starts with an s and

ends with an f. :)

1 hour ago, Vautrin said:

I will not. 

And you won't be doing anything in November to try to stop trump from getting back in either. Save me the lame excuse about one vote out of a million. It's just an excuse for laziness and social irresponsibility.

trump only hopes there's a lot more like you out there.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vautrin said:

I look at it as a matter of simple math. One vote in tens of millions of votes doesn't really matter,

but I would never discourage other people who want to vote.

Maybe you should experience everything once in life.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TomJH said:

And you won't be doing anything in November to try to stop trump from getting back in either. Save me the lame excuse about one vote out of a million. It's just an excuse for laziness and social irresponsibility.

trump only hopes there's a lot more like you out there.

The only thing I could do in November is to vote for someone other than Trump. But my one vote

would have no effect on who wins North Carolina's electoral votes. 

4 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Maybe you should experience everything once in life.  

I'm not sure about that idea. I'd take a pass on a red hot poker enkneema and a ground glass milkshake

at a minimum. 

That makes three of you in this thread not voting, which is music to my ears (adding in the two wannabes).

PS North Carolina is not going to determine the next President, either way.

4 hours ago, MovieMadness said:

That makes three of you in this thread not voting, which is music to my ears (adding in the two wannabes).

Have you had your cup of bleach before bed?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, MovieMadness said:

Are you so worried about Trump's re-election chances that you are down to counting votes on the TCM message boards?

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Allhallowsday said:

The word fragile is in the English dictionary but is French in origin.