Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kanye West Claims to Be Running for President

Kanye West Claims to Be Running for President

Rapper and fashion designer Kayne West announced on Twitter Saturday that he would be running for President of the United States.

“We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future,” he wrote late on July 4. “I am running for president of the United States! #2020VISION.”

It is unclear whether the #2020VISION hashtag will play into his campaign or, in fact, if his announcement is to be taken seriously or if he has filed the paperwork to be listed on the November ballot. The Grammy winner, who has visited President Trump in the White House, previously announced a presidential bid saying last November that he would be running in 2024.

Shortly after his announcement he got his first big name endorsement when Tesla executive and rocket maker Elon Musk tweeted his endorsement, writing, “You have my full support!”

Kanye seems like an outstanding candidate to oppose what Biden is doing, many should vote for him.

22 minutes ago, hamradio said:

He's helping Trump by stealing votes from Biden. Genius. :lol:

Since both trump and Kanye are unfortunately victims of some kind of a mental illness disability,

They both may be getting sympathy votes from some of the same groups of individuals.

So, I see both of them as being very similar in a lot of ways besides being friends.:)

I suppose they both have their fans.LOL

Kanye West quote from  CNN..

I am running for president of the United States. #2020VISION." I can see it now: Kanye as president, his wife Kim Kardashian as first lady, his pal Elon Musk as attorney general, Khloe Kardashian as secretary of state and the rest of us moving to Canada, Mexico or any country that will give us asylum

So if he wins, will there be a "Keeping up With The First Lady"?

:lol:

1 hour ago, hamradio said:

Kanye West quote from  CNN..

I am running for president of the United States. #2020VISION." I can see it now: Kanye as president, his wife Kim Kardashian as first lady, his pal Elon Musk as attorney general, Khloe Kardashian as secretary of state and the rest of us moving to Canada, Mexico or any country that will give us asylum

So if he wins, will there be a "Keeping up With The First Lady"?

:lol:

I Have to be honest and say Kim would be an Improvement.😍

And to be truthful, I would honestly have to say that Kanye couldn't be any worse than what we've already got. 💥

In fact, those two friends could do a Co- presidency and make it a 2-ring circus.💫

When you elect a clown, expect a circus.  :o LMREO