Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehat

Make TCM APP purchaseable (subscription)

My only access to TCM is Sling TV (basically cable via internet) but with recent price increase from $25 to 35 it will soon be canceled.  

I wish I could buy TCM APP directly similar to how I get HBO through their app ($15).   Please make it happen 

I didn't see this.  Despite the clever rebranding schemes for various and sundry new presentation platforms, there is no real way to "cut the cord" and still get TCM.  If you pay for TCM, then like it or not you must help support the dead weight of everything else under the Turner umbrella you never watch.  I think that if TCM-only ala carte were to be introduced, it could indeed become a popular option, but don't hold your breath.

When I see other apps like HBO Go, Disney plus, CBS access, I wonder why I cannot buy TCM directly.   Even if it was called “Turner Channels” and included TNT, TBS, TCM, etc I’d be okay with that.