Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Actor Or Actress You Would Have Loved To Have Kissed

16 hours ago, TomJH said:

woman-big-lips-3.jpg

Y'know, if you wet those lips and pushed her face against a wall, you could walk out on her and she'd be unable to chase after you!  :D 

13 hours ago, Dargo said:

I have a feeling that the shot of the young lady with the swollen lips (especially the upper one) was probably taken right after her procedure was done, and so before the swelling subsided. Well, at least for her sake I hope this was the case, anyway.

Btw, this reminded me of an episode of Two and a Half Men, and where Holland Taylor who played Charlie and Alan's mother was supposed to have had her lips done and resulting in the following look done with prosthetics and for comic effect...

2811269_700b.jpg

I remember that episode.  Charlie explained to Alan that "They took some fatty tissue from her a s s  and injected it into her lips."  And Alan asked,

"Did they have to use the WHOLE  A S S?"  :D 

And to clear up SEWHITE's confusion, My being "biased" towards Latino women has to do with my wife having been Latino.  ;) 

And like Ms. Jurado also had those luscious lips and soul grabbing obsidian eyes.  :wub:

Sepiatone

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I saw Deborah Walley on Wagon Train and she looked just great.    While I have always liked her something about her in a western was more appealing to me than in a bikini in some silly teen beach film!

John McIntire,Deborah Walley 'wagon train' tv show by slr1238 on ...

• Like 2

Jean Harlow. I remember watching a "Tonight Show" episode many years ago when Jimmy Stewart was a guest. He was telling Johnny Carson that of all the actresses he kissed in the movies the ultimate kiss was with Jean Harlow. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

I saw Deborah Walley on Wagon Train and she looked just great.    While I have always liked her something about her in a western was more appealing to me than in a bikini in some silly teen beach film!

John McIntire,Deborah Walley 'wagon train' tv show by slr1238 on ...

Looks like he's giving her the old John Wayne treatment that he inflicted on Maureen O'Hara in MCLINTOCK!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, midnight08 said:

Jean Harlow. I remember watching a "Tonight Show" episode many years ago when Jimmy Stewart was a guest. He was telling Johnny Carson that of all the actresses he kissed in the movies the ultimate kiss was with Jean Harlow. 

I read a story about Destry Rides Again (1939), after a kissing scene with Marlene Dietrich, Stewart got so aroused that the director wagged his finger at him and called an early lunch. 

• Haha 3
8 hours ago, DawnM74 said:

5a941df1c03a5199e51aa53cc63da60b.jpg.70ef1ed882c7f53031c858c8e1e12156.jpg

Another one I would love to kiss....Rudolph Valentino!

I was going to post a pic of Rudy, but I didn't want to be obvious. 😊

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 7/6/2020 at 11:54 AM, chaya bat woof woof said:

......actor/musician (Jaime Robbie Robertson).

Robbie Robertson !  I thought I was the only person who had a bit of a crush on this guy !  (I'm talking about young Robbie, in his glory days with The Band.)  I always thought he was extremely sexy, especially when he's bending down over his guitar, an intent look on his face.

If you're interested in The Band, there's a good little documentary about them, came out last year I think, narrated and produced by our guy Robbie Robertson.  Now, true, he's not quite as "hot" as in his Band days, but it's a really interesting film about The Band and their music. I think it's called "Band of Brothers".

...but I never knew his name  was really "Jaimie".    Here's a pic of him from earlier times.  He has such an intelligent, sexy face.

Robbie Robertson of The Band plays a Washburn KC100 electric | Etsy

• Like 1

Kevin Kline may object to you kissing his wife sewhite.  Confused about one of the pictures and comment about Bonanza. The picture is the one jamesjazzguitar (hope I got that right) posted.

Kevin Kline seems like he would be a good kisser (and he is so athletic, that he could pick me up - I don't way much - and throw me around, dance with me (cheek to cheek)).

• Like 1
On 7/6/2020 at 12:07 PM, jamesjazzguitar said:

Jackie Joseph - Wikipedia

Ah,  I have been waiting for someone to ask me about this choice of Jackie Joseph or use the 'confused' emoji,  since Jackie isn't well known or typically  'classified' as beautiful.

This goes back to when I was 12 - 14 years old.    Jackie was a local (Southern California),  T.V. host:     I also knew her from some T.V. shows and the film Little Shop of Horrors.

I found her to be so funny and her persona was just really appealing.   I remember talking to my older brother about that and still recall what he said:  "well she's no Raquel Welch,,,,   but I guess at your age,,, she is your type!".

Note that another reason I posted someone like Jackie Joseph is because I wanted to avoid just posting the actresses I believe are the best looking; There are already many threads related to that,  but since I just saw The Falcon In Mexico:  here is the one I would have liked to kiss the most:  Martha Vickers (best known as Carmen in The Big Sleep).

Martha Vickers | Silver screen actresses, Classic actresses, Hollywood

• Like 4
1 hour ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Ah,  I have been waiting for someone to ask me about this choice of Jackie Joseph or use the 'confused' emoji,  since Jackie isn't well known or typically  'classified' as beautiful.

This goes back to when I was 12 - 14 years old.    Jackie was a local (Southern California),  T.V. host:     I also knew her from some T.V. shows and the film Little Shop of Horrors.

I found her to be so funny and her persona was just really appealing.   I remember talking to my older brother about that and still recall what he said:  "well she's no Raquel Welch,,,,   but I guess at your age,,, she is your type!".

Well James, you've got Ernest T. Bass in your corner here, anyway.  ;)

jjjjph21_mam.jpg

Btw, being an old L.A. boy too,  I also remember when Jackie was a morning show hostess on a local station, and for that matter, I also remember when Cristina Ferrare was one too,

d41e236229760125f3b23aa13e7865b1.jpg

(...now THERE'S a woman I wouldn't have minded plantin' a big smooch on)

14 hours ago, Cigarjoe cellph said:

My you are up late

Evidently so were you...unless you live in a different time zone, I think maybe you do.

hey, it's boiling hot here in southern Ontario, about 40 degrees with the humidity  (I think that's about 104, Farenheit??)  True, I have air conditioning, but it's just a crummy little room unit, the rest of my house is oppressively hot.  Hard to sleep.  Plus, I must admit, sometimes I'm a bit of a nighthawk anyway.  (kind of noirish, eh?)

3 hours ago, misswonderly3 said:

Evidently so were you...unless you live in a different time zone, I think maybe you do.

hey, it's boiling hot here in southern Ontario, about 40 degrees with the humidity  (I think that's about 104, Farenheit??)  True, I have air conditioning, but it's just a crummy little room unit, the rest of my house is oppressively hot.  Hard to sleep.  Plus, I must admit, sometimes I'm a bit of a nighthawk anyway.  (kind of noirish, eh?)

I know what you're sayin' about the heat, MissW.

Here in Sedona today it got up to 99F.

Oh, wait. You ALSO mentioned somethin' about the "humidity" there TOO, didn't ya.

(...sorry, never mind then) 

;)

• Haha 1

I was watching Perry Mason last night and one of the women in the courtroom spectators' section

looked like Jackie Joseph. Of course it was an uncredited role so it wouldn't be on her list of

credits. Maybe she picked up a little extra quick change or maybe it was just a woman who looked

like Jackie Joseph. 

On 7/9/2020 at 12:25 PM, jamesjazzguitar said:

Note that another reason I posted someone like Jackie Joseph is because I wanted to avoid just posting the actresses I believe are the best looking; There are already many threads related to that,  but since I just saw The Falcon In Mexico:  here is the one I would have liked to kiss the most:  Martha Vickers (best known as Carmen in The Big Sleep).

Martha Vickers | Silver screen actresses, Classic actresses, Hollywood

Jackie Joseph was stacked.

1 minute ago, Janet0312 said:

Jackie Joseph was stacked.

That picture is of,  Martha Vickers (best known as Carmen in The Big Sleep).

She was also Mickey Rooney's 3rd wife.       She wasn't only stacked but as one can see much taller than Mickey.

An icon's other legacy: The many wives of Mickey Rooney – SheKnows