Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

DIAPER DON'S MAGA >> WHINING! WHINING! WHINING!


Recommended Posts

Trump ramps up of his criticism of Bill Barr by calling him a 'slow moving swamp creature' who was 'weak' and 'pathetic' for not going after election fraud claims 

44825795-0-image-a-5_1624984590943.jpg

Donald Trump continued escalating his criticism of 'weak' Bill Barr, claiming he 'lost confidence' in his attorney general before he shed doubt on his voter fraud claims following the 2020 election.

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTInPk7pi-iUr3xqcfFu3Z

There is an account in Bender's new book on Trump abut how he wanted the person who leaked the 'bunker boy' story executed.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Will we ever be rid of DUMP???????? Seems only death or jail will free us! Hope one or the other comes soon. Can't take much more of him. Out of office 6 months and still gets coverage like he's PREZ........

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hibi said:

Will we ever be rid of DUMP???????? Seems only death or jail will free us! Hope one or the other comes soon. Can't take much more of him. Out of office 6 months and still gets coverage like he's PREZ........

I think it would only work if it’s death or insane asylum.  In jail he would still be able to text or talk to anyone e willing to listen and/or record or write it down.  In the asylum, he most likely will have his hands and arms bound and tied backwards.  And even if he talked nonstop, he’ll just be one more unhinged lunatic ranting his delusional madness; no one will care!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

I think it would only work if it’s death or insane asylum.  In jail he would still be able to text or talk to anyone e willing to listen and/or record or write it down.  In the asylum, he most likely will have his hands and arms bound and tied backwards.  And even if he talked nonstop, he’ll just be one more unhinged lunatic ranting his delusional madness; no one will care!!

I can just imagine Donald Trump in an insane asylum.  Locked up with half a dozen other nut cases who claim to be Donald J. Trump.  :lol:

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I think it would only work if it’s death or insane asylum.  In jail he would still be able to text or talk to anyone e willing to listen and/or record or write it down.  In the asylum, he most likely will have his hands and arms bound and tied backwards.  And even if he talked nonstop, he’ll just be one more unhinged lunatic ranting his delusional madness; no one will care!!

LOL. That's probably true. Can only hope his OBESITY catches up with him.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Shank Asu said:

Wow, hoping for death for someone isn't even blinked at on this thread.

Consider the subject.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hibi said:

Consider the subject.

Sorry, i find it reprehensible behavior.  I've never allowed politics consume me like that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Shank Asu said:

Sorry, i find it reprehensible behavior.  I've never allowed politics consume me like that.

It's not politics. He's a horrible human being. I can't even call him human. What he's done to the country and democracy hasn't been done since the Civil War, All for his selfish, narcissistic interests. How many people died because he did nothing about Covid (afraid it would cost him the election-He did that himself!). He should be in jail, and hopefully he will be.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hibi said:

It's not politics. He's a horrible human being. I can't even call him human. What he's done to the country and democracy hasn't been done since the Civil War, All for his selfish, narcissistic interests. How many people died because he did nothing about Covid (afraid it would cost him the election-He did that himself!). He should be in jail, and hopefully he will be.

Sorry but it is precisely politics.  Some people make politics bigger than life.

Good day to you

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shank Asu said:

Wow, hoping for death for someone isn't even blinked at on this thread.

Have you not heard or read what Donald Trump has wished upon his perceived political enemies!?!?  Just today there have been reports he wanted to have executed the person who reported about him being “Bunker Boy”!  He wished the worst on Biden, Pelosi, even Pence.  And what he has done to others for his political fortunes, like locking infants in cages, is downright crimes against humanity.  So while I believe he should be locked up in jail or insane asylum, I won’t shed many a tear for this abomination of a “leader”, just like he wouldn’t for the majority of Americans, hell  the majority of his followers.  Just like I would not feel sorry for the demise of Hitler, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, etc.  And Trunp continues to foment his lies, spurring on his followers, with more violence a distinct possibility.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

He has little else to offer other than whining about nonsense.

Trump doubles down on attack of Cleveland Guardians for changing name and slams U.S. Women's Soccer Team during Saturday night speech in Phoenix 

45857505-0-image-a-4_1627182791558.jpg

Donald Trump reiterated his disapproval of the Cleveland Guardians name and lamented about the 'woke-ism' that he believes has ruined the U.S. Women's Soccer Team at his rally Phoenix.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Trump-Blimp-UK.jpg

‘I Don’t Want to Be Your Friend Anymore’: Trump Gave Pence a Jan. 5 Ultimatum, Book Claims

MEAN GIRLS 

Updated Sep. 14, 2021 12:38PM ET Published Sep. 14, 2021 12:34PM ET 

Who wants to be his friend anyway? :D He'd stab you in the back first chance he'd get!!!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Hibi said:

Who wants to be his friend anyway? :D He'd stab you in the back first chance he'd get!!!

Too right.  But I don't hear Lindsay Graham scrambling to distance himself from Trump.  Trump crossed Lindsay's line in the sand eons ago.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump complained that the 'island' on new $13B aircraft carrier USS Gerald Ford 'didn't look right' and boasted to top brass that he 'knew about aesthetics', new Woodward book claims

48000723-0-image-a-1_1631799347649.jpg

Former President Donald Trump was fixated with the Navy's supercarrier USS Gerald Ford, complaining to senior military officers that the $13billion ship 'just doesn't look right,' according to a new book.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2021 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...