Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MAGA >> WHINING! WHINING! WHINING!


Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
 
 
QcgK2k4V_bigger.jpg
 
"The president’s primary problem as a leader is not that he is impetuous, brash or naive. ... It is that he is weak and sniveling. ... He’s not strong and self-controlled, not cool and tough, not low-key and determined; he’s whiny, weepy and self-pitying." - Peggy Noonan
Quote Tweet
 
kUuht00m_normal.jpg
 
 
Donald J. Trump
 
@realDonaldTrump
· 18h
WHY DID HE REFUSE TO ENDORSE SLOW JOE UNTIL IT WAS ALL OVER, AND EVEN THEN WAS VERY LATE? WHY DID HE TRY TO GET HIM NOT TO RUN?
10:43 PM · Aug 19, 2020·TweetDeck
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

RNC Night One saw a whole lot of whining and finger pointing going on.  I guess America is not so great yet....be fair, Bogie56, the RNC has just as much right to make noise as the DNC. noise is noise, man and both conventions are PR sheet. it will all come down to how well joe biden can perform against Trump in a debate and that's what everybody is waiting for provided sleepytime joe doan drag his tired feet signing up for one.

:P

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

 

Trump whined when Obama was in office and he continues to whine when he himself is in charge.  He needs a pantomime villain to punch.  This appeals to low intelligence voters but he has nothing at all to offer but hatred, lies and divisiveness.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Trump whined when Obama was in office and he continues to whine when he himself is in charge.  He needs a pantomime villain to punch.  This appeals to low intelligence voters but he has nothing at all to offer but hatred, lies and divisiveness.

just what the bleep do you think politics is?

:D

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

no but he does think those asking them should be more serious then simply playing a game of gotcha...they should be on either one side or the other anyway.

 

But with Trump there are so many moving parts in the gotcha game,,,  that a reporter \ interviewer just can't pass them up!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

no but he does think those asking them should be more serious then simply playing a game of gotcha...they should be on either one side or the other anyway.

 

The Pandemic is a gotcha question.  Right.

Disavowing Right Wing Militiamen wanting to kidnap a Governor is a gotcha question.  Pathetic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

The Pandemic is a gotcha question.  Right.

Disavowing Right Wing Militiamen wanting to kidnap a Governor is a gotcha question.  Pathetic.

That was my point;   almost any policy or political type question one asks of Trump is a gotcha question because Trump fumbles 99% of what he touches.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

That was my point;   almost any policy or political type question one asks of Trump is a gotcha question because Trump fumbles 99% of what he touches.

 

Lou Dobbs: How would you describe your Presidency: Very Good?  Great? or The Greatest?

Anything else is a gotcha question.  Pathetic.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
 
 
ZZwq-rbV_bigger.jpg
 
More on our nine-victory day yesterday in courts around the country. Trump and allies are now 1-20 in court.
Quote Tweet
 
 
MfCyF7CG_normal.jpg
 
CNN
 
@CNN
· 4h
In one day, nine cases meant to attack President-elect Joe Biden's win in key states were denied or dropped, adding up to a brutal series of losses for President Trump, who's already lost and refuses to let go https://cnn.it/2IAE1QA
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2020 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...