Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

& How SAFE is mail-in voting?

Michelle Obama: "We've got to vote early, in person if we can.

We've got to request our mail-in ballots right now, tonight, and send them back immediately

and follow-up to make sure they’re received.

And then, make sure our friends and families do the same."

:)

• Like 1
On 8/19/2020 at 12:11 PM, Sepiatone said:

I don't see what the problem is.  My BILLS manage to get through with no problem!  ;) 

Sepiatone

True, but anecdotal evidence shows they are taking longer to get to people and this adversely impacts their getting bills paid on time.  Add in the delays if people mail in their payments.  I realize this was probably a humorous comment on your part, but it does bring up another issue with the Trump attack on USPS.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, TheCid said:

True, but anecdotal evidence shows they are taking longer to get to people and this adversely impacts their getting bills paid on time.  Add in the delays if people mail in their payments.  I realize this was probably a humorous comment on your part, but it does bring up another issue with the Trump attack on USPS.

I couldn't agree more, And as one who still mails in payments the whole thing bothers me too.  And I also get several medicines I take that control my blood pressure and perform other life sustaining duties through a mail-order pharmacy.  So do millions of other people.  So, what does Trump care, anyway?  :angry:

Sepiatone

• Like 1

Trump Comes Up Empty When Pressed for Evidence of Election Fraud in Court

The Trump campaign’s 524-page response to a discovery demand turned up precisely zero instances of mail-in vote fraud.

.........“Not only did the campaign fail to provide evidence that voter fraud was a widespread problem in Pennsylvania, they failed to provide any evidence that any misconduct occurred in the primary election or that so-called voter fraud is any sort of regular problem in Pennsylvania,”.....

:rolleyes:

Don Jr. robocall urges supporters to vote by mail

The president's son made the appeals as his father continues to rail against widespread mail-in voting.

“President Trump is counting on you to make a plan to return your absentee ballot request. Voting absentee is a safe and secure way to guarantee your voice is heard,” Trump Jr. says in the calls.

“Help President Trump make America great again by joining him in being an absentee voter this year.”

It’s just one of the ways the Trump campaign is pushing voters to cast mail-in ballots.............

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/26/donald-trump-jr-vote-mail-robocall-402503

:blink:

• Haha 1

Judge grants Trump campaign's request to block thousands of Iowa absentee ballot requests

"........The campaign previously filed lawsuits against Linn and two other counties, claiming their attempts to send absentee ballots with prefilled information such as voting pin or driver's license numbers violate a state directive mandating all ballots should be blank upon arrival.

The injunction orders Linn County Auditor Joel Miller to contact voters who received the absentee ballots to inform them that the forms should not have been prefilled with their information and cannot be processed.

Now, voters will have submit new blank requests for absentee ballots or vote in person on Election Day on Nov. 3.

In July, Miller sent absentee ballots to nearly 140,000 county voters with prefilled personal information, including their voter identification numbers.

Miller has said his reasoning for sending ballots with voters' information was to make it as easy as possible to vote absentee due to overwhelming requests caused by the coronavirus outbreak......

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/514271-judge-grants-trump-campaigns-request-to-block-thousands-of-iowa-absentee

-_-

• 3 weeks later...

Postal police union sues USPS, DeJoy over limits to mail theft enforcement authority

"..........USPS implemented the change on Aug. 25,

a day AFTER DeJoy testified to Congress amid mounting concerns that policy changes he implemented were delaying mail service and could jeopardize record numbers of mail-in ballots expected in the presidential election.

Per the court filing, the USPS leader "declared that Postal Police Officers should no longer be assigned to investigate or prevent

mail theft or protection of letter carriers" unless it occurred on Postal Service premises......

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/14/postal-service-police-union-sues-dejoy-414537?fbclid=IwAR3Kxs6gYTMXFiwbL7eb73kFDJsDFQCtTXvzZwFEaQRsksokGrMV4gXxSIQ

-Don't worry.............

NOthing to see here

<_<

giphy.gif

• Sad 1

This week I received mailers from the Dems and the GOPers in S.C. with cards to be completed and mailed in to get an absentee ballot.  The one from the Dems was pre-addressed to the county election commission.  The one from the GOPers was pre-addressed to GOP state office in Columbia.  One from the Dems had return postage and one from GOPers had to be stamped by me.  Both asked for same information.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

if mail-in voting is so wonderful and stupendous like the democrats assert...

well sir....

why has no one ever pushed to phase out completely regular voting from polling places in favor of this great alternative?

the lying democrats want voting anomalies and irregularities...anything to justify contesting biden's defeat.

• Haha 1

the democrat jerko officials who made a national laughing stock of the new hampshire democrat primary earlier this year...

let me guess...

might they be for mail-in voting?

:lol: