Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yes, COVID-19 Deaths Are Down.

On 7/9/2020 at 8:16 AM, MovieMadness said:

So you guys wake up every morning hoping more people died to hurt Trump?  Please get professional help.

If you have been paying attention, it has been the opposite.  We have been ANGRY that Donald Trump REFUSES to do more to lessen the infection rate AND DEATHS!!  Trump DOESN’T CARE!  HE is hurting himself politically, as he hurts millions of Americans.  HE is President, and is DOING NOTHING about the Pandemic, except to say he is not responsible.  YOUR side has gone along with him, claiming it’s all a hoax to hurt Donald Trump as the Number of deaths climb Into the hundreds of thousands.  And I DON’T CARE what you think of us hoping this hurts Trump.  You excuse his crimes against the constitution and against humanity.  Well I hope this brings him down, not because I want the deaths, because I nor anyone here want any of these deaths, which is why we need the removal of our leader who refuses to lead while Americans die!  But we want Trump gone more than ever because he doesn’t care that Americans are dying! 

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

The U.S. today recorded more than 1,000 daily deaths from the coronavirus for the first time since May, another grim sign the country is struggling to contain the pandemic six months after it emerged in the U.S.

On 7/8/2020 at 12:18 PM, MovieMadness said:

In the meantime, deaths and the all important mortality rate goes down.

Aren't you glad we destroyed the world's economy over this year's flu deaths?

Thank Deep-State Globalism, children - it may have saved us all from the scourge of freedom.

14 minutes ago, SadPanda said:

Aren't you glad we destroyed the world's economy over this year's flu deaths?

Thank Deep-State Globalism, children - it may have saved us all from the scourge of freedom.

Are you quoting this from QAnon or from some source in outer space?