Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Republicans Against Trump

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Bogie56 said:
There is a mass exodus from the Republican party happening in real time. This won't be reflected in polling. Something exciting and big is happening.

Is there any proof of this or just the three brothers and their twitter account wishing it were so?

• Haha 1

Not that this is very meaningful with regards to the outcome of the election since I'm talking about my local community: Orange County CA:   I take a two mile walk,  twice a day, Say I pass around 500 homes (this is a very wild guess).     So far I have seen ZERO signs for Trump.  NOT a one!   There are around 5 Biden signs and  4 Republican-for-Biden signs.

There are many other signs but 90% of these are for local offices (mostly the school board).    There are around 4 signs for the Dem running for the House Katie Porter (who beat the GOP incumbent that had held the seat for decades in 2018).     Only 1 sign for her GOP opponent (who is not the former GOP incumbent and has little name recognition).

NOW:  maybe there are Trump supporters that just don't want to get their house egged by having a Trump sign;  E.g. there are a 4 houses in a row that have been flying an American flag.    They put them up for the 4th and have yet to take them down.    They could be Trump supporters but the out everyone that has a Biden sign ALSO is flying an American flag.        My gut tells me that is also to send a single to Trump supporters not to damage their property.    

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...