Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TCM Vault Collection Replacement Discs?

Can anyone please tell me if TCM offers an exchange program for defective discs from their Vault Collections?  It's become monotonous and tiring having to continually order replacements from the vendor only to receive more defective sets.  I've already gone through four sets of the Western Horizons:  Universal Westerns of the 1950s, and every single time, the Backlash and Saskatchewan discs come in covered in white splotches that cause the movies to freeze during playback.  Last night, I was watching The Tarnished Angels from my Douglas Sirk set, and it totally skipped the last 12 minutes of the movie.  So frustrating!  Where's the quality control here?  Any assistance regarding a direct exchange program for these particular discs would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

Yeah, I waited a long time to purchase these, but it's the only way you can get some of the movies; although Kino Lorber is slowly making some of them available on Blu-ray.  What's crazy is the Universal Westerns sets have all been on bonafide pressed discs, not burned.  The Douglas Sirk set is MOD.  I just wish the manufacturers would own their mistakes and respond!