Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am searching for the name of a movie that has a young , late 20's man as the main character.  I can't remember the beginning of the movie, but the main character seems to be seeing or dating two different women.  He is slightly overweight and a little unkempt.  The last part of the movie has him leaving the scene and hitch hiking some distance away. I don't remember why he leaves.  Maybe he wasn't getting any strong vibes from either of the women.  He has a hard time getting to where he is going, and when he gets there he's not very happy.  He decides to go back to the two women, and the weather really hampers him getting back. When he gets back the two women are living together.  I think I remember he was apprehensive that they might not want him there, but he seemed to have no choice.  When they came to the door, they were both very happy to see him.   The end of the movie seems to imply they might all be living together in a threesome.  This movie is possibly less than 30 years old.