Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bogie56

Karen

I feel sorry for Karen, poor girl ...

Her companion who is also wearing a Nazi mask has a Trump t-shirt on.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, laffite said:

I feel sorry for Karen, poor girl ...

I kinda do, too. Something isn't right. I can't imagine what her life must be like.

27 minutes ago, Rudy's Girl said:

I kinda do, too. Something isn't right. I can't imagine what her life must be like.

I can imagine what the world would be like if everybody who had problems in their life acted the way these Karens do.

And surprise, everybody does have problems in their lives and they don't act that way.

The only thing I can say, is that in the last few decades this country has really dropped the ball on Mental Health. Closing mental health institutions, not making mental health insurance accessible to the average citizen.

And putting the mentally ill on their own to self medicate or to be homeless or locked up in a jail somewhere is the kind of rugged individualism that the world despises America for.

You can really judge a society by how they treat those who are vulnerable and less fortunate.

5 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Her companion who is also wearing a Nazi mask has a Trump t-shirt on.

More than quite a few trump supporters have the reputation of being extreme right-wing, extreme white supremacist and neo-Nazi as well. 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Wow. I've had some really crappy customers before. I've been called every name in the book, but that takes the cake. She reminds me of a lady I had about a month or two ago. She got in my face, but I killed her with kindness, which made her more mad and made me feel better. Stupid people! 🙄

15 minutes ago, Rudy's Girl said:

Wow. I've had some really crappy customers before. I've been called every name in the book, but that takes the cake. She reminds me of a lady I had about a month or two ago. She got in my face, but I killed her with kindness, which made her more mad and made me feel better. Stupid people! 🙄

Since you meet so much of the public every day, I was just curious-- which are more polite and generous with their kindness--

Women or men, or is there really no big difference?

13 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Since you meet so much of the public every day, I was just curious-- which are more polite and generous with their kindness--

Women or men, or is there really no big difference?

Most people are kind and polite. I don't have too much trouble with customers. It's just the bad ones that stick out. But most of the bad ones have been women. I don't know why. Women shop more than men maybe?

• Thanks 1

So, what is it with Karen? Is she or someone else trying to make her a media notoriety "star?"

I like how she waddles away at the end. :lol: