Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Positive that I’m not the only one who will watch the same movies over and over and over (drives my wife crazy); The big names almost everyone knows but that secondary tier and below the names get more and more obscure. Having said that one of my favorites is Steven Geray. He is the low level clerk corrupted by Zachery Scott in “The Mask Of Dimitrois” and the washroom clerk in “Gilda”. In the only film where he is the lead is the low budget “So Dark The Night” and for a B film noir it is surprisingly good ( better than some A level big budget noirs).

So Dark The Night is worth tracking down or if it is seen listed dvr-ing it or setting a reminder.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bellymeat said:

Positive that I’m not the only one who will watch the same movies over and over and over (drives my wife crazy); The big names almost everyone knows but that secondary tier and below the names get more and more obscure. Having said that one of my favorites is Steven Geray. He is the low level clerk corrupted by Zachery Scott in “The Mask Of Dimitrois” and the washroom clerk in “Gilda”. In the only film where he is the lead is the low budget “So Dark The Night” and for a B film noir it is surprisingly good ( better than some A level big budget noirs).

So Dark The Night is worth tracking down or if it is seen listed dvr-ing it or setting a reminder.

Steven Geray was a solid actor always adding something.   Greay was in a lot of noir films,  like  Cornered,  The Dark Past,  In a Lonely Place,  A Lady without Passport,  Women on the Run,  The House on Telegraph Hill,   and New York Confidential.

Greay was also in a lot of adventure and period films and westerns playing odd ball characters.      He would take any part, big or small,  like the small role in All About Eve. 

Yea,  So Dark the Night is his film all the way and he shines.  

So Dark the Night - Wikipedia

• Like 1