Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Antifa Now Burning Bibles

Wonder are they burning the Quran? 

NO the cowards will know they had signed their own death warrants.

Not to mention everyone not involved will be screaming racism and turning on them! 

Edited by hamradio
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, hamradio said:

NO the cowards will know they had sign their own death warrants.

Not to mention everyone not involved will be screaming racism and turning on them! 

Yes, we're only permitted to hate white people and Christians.

Nothing racist or "phobic" about that.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, hamradio said:

NO the cowards will know they had signed their own death warrants.

They'd probably end up beheaded like those at Charlie Hebdo.

2 minutes ago, Sukhov said:

They'd probably end up beheaded like those at Charlie Hebdo.

Its almost like you're saying that Islamists aren't peaceful.

• Haha 1

"Turdcast"?  LOVE that Vautrin!  ;) 

Haven't heard anything anywhere about any group burning Bibles, just about some halfwit posing for a photo op holding a bible upside down;) 

Sepiatone

• Haha 1

This is most recent thing I could find on defining "antifa."  To me, it does not appear to be even a loosely organized, significant grouping of people.  Although I am sure there are some "organized" small groups.

It appears that 'antifa" is a term that has been co-opted by Trump, the GOPers and the far right extremists to create fear in ordinary citizens and to justify the use of Federal storm troopers, executive actions and so forth.

As for original post, I guess it is OK to burn the Koran, but not the Bible?

https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2020/06/11/what-is-antifa-trump-protests

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, TheCid said:

This is most recent thing I could find on defining "antifa."  To me, it does not appear to be even a loosely organized, significant grouping of people.  Although I am sure there are some "organized" small groups.

It appears that 'antifa" is a term that has been co-opted by Trump, the GOPers and the far right extremists to create fear in ordinary citizens and to justify the use of Federal storm troopers, executive actions and so forth.

As for original post, I guess it is OK to burn the Koran, but not the Bible?

https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2020/06/11/what-is-antifa-trump-protests

I wonder why my post caused you to use the 'confused'  icon.     What you state above is what I was cracking wise about.

4 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

I wonder why my post caused you to use the 'confused'  icon.     What you state above is what I was cracking wise about.

I didn't recognize it as a joke.   Thought it was, but not sure as it appeared you had other thoughts.

6 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

"Turdcast"?  LOVE that Vautrin!  ;) 

Haven't heard anything anywhere about any group burning Bibles, just about some halfwit posing for a photo op holding a bible upside down;) 

Sepiatone

I saw another good one on the internet a few days ago--Pim Tool. I would take what Pool says with a large

grain of salt. He tends to exaggerate things and use superficial headlines that don't always reflect what the

actual story is. Of course he's not alone in that regard. Rarely has such a small group like antifa had the

power to drive wingnuts totally up the wall. 

• Haha 1