Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

AXIOS on HBO: President Trump Exclusive Interview (Full Episode) | HBO

6 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Tommy Shanks is more on the ball than this guy.  Everyone should watch this entire interview.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/04/donald-trump-on-the-ropes-in-interview-over-us-covid-19-death-toll

Donald Trump flounders in interview over US Covid-19 death toll

President again says he is doing ‘incredible job’ fighting pandemic and casts doubt on Jeffrey Epstein’s cause of death

Donald Trump visibly floundered in an interview when pressed on a range of issues, including the number of coronavirus cases and deaths in the US, his claims that mail-in voting is fraudulent, and his inaction over the “Russian bounty” scandal.

The US president also repeatedly cast doubt on the cause of death of Jeffrey Epstein, and said of Ghislaine Maxwell, the British socialite who has pleaded not guilty to participating in the sex-trafficking of girls by Epstein, that he wished her well.

In the interview, broadcast on HBO on Monday and conducted by Axios’s national political correspondent, Jonathan Swan, Trump again asserted that his administration was doing an “incredible job” responding to the coronavirus.

No kidding.  Really??

THIS is the guy democrats are allegedly afraid to have Joe Biden debate?  

Dakota Fanning at her youngest could talk CIRCLES around this r e t a r d! ! 

Sepiatone

2 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

No kidding.  Really??

THIS is the guy democrats are allegedly afraid to have Joe Biden debate?  

Dakota Fanning at her youngest could talk CIRCLES around this r e t a r d! ! 

Sepiatone

This is what I've been thinking too. I don't know why Trump supporters are so cocky that he would destroy Biden in a debate. Look at the way he struggles to sound competent in his two most recent interviews. Then, again, I remember how some Trump backers on these boards were gleeful at the thought of their 'tiger' being unleashed in debates with Clinton in 2016 only to have the lady largely kick his **** in them (polls at the time had her winning all three debates).

• Thanks 1

By the way, does NOBODY around Trump ever tell him that the Spanish flu started in 1918 because he ALWAYS refers to it as 1917. And I mean ALWAYS! Maybe this seems a small point but it further highlights this man's ignorance and the alternate universe of "facts" in which he lives.

1 hour ago, TomJH said:

By the way, does NOBODY around Trump ever tell him that the Spanish flu started in 1918 because he ALWAYS refers to it as 1917. And I mean ALWAYS! Maybe this seems a small point but it further highlights this man's ignorance and the alternate universe of "facts" in which he lives.

He knows this by now.  It is part of his schtick never to be wrong so he just keeps repeating the lies.

That's another thing about Trump.  His lies are big and small.  They just never stop.

He said that he was going to throw out the first pitch at a Yankees game then later said he was cancelling due to health and safety fears.  The fact is that he was never invited to throw out the pitch.   He just made it up because it sounded good and Fauci was getting a lot of press for doing the same.

Trump is a f'ing fruitcake.  He should go back to beauty pageants.