Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome.  Might want to explore all the sections to find out ones you most like.  Lots of them here.  TCM Programs forum has some more specific topics you might find interesting.

Be warned, the Off Topics section can get "hot."

If you haven't already found it, you can click on Forums, upper left corner, and that will open up even more discussion topics.  Scroll to bottom for genres.

Agreed! Welcome to the boards MB Ed! 

This board often brings my attention to great movies I might otherwise pass by skimming the schedule. Very enlightening & informative. 

Please let us know what kind of classic movie viewer you are by choosing an appropriate avatar (profile) picture. As you can see, some choose their favorite genre,  star or even the star's expression-it's a helpful visual in a busy place.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TikiSoo said:

Please let us know what kind of classic movie viewer you are by choosing an appropriate avatar (profile) picture. As you can see, some choose their favorite genre,  star or even the star's expression-it's a helpful visual in a busy place.

In looking at avatars, don't assume that because the avatar is a female or a male that the poster is also.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, lavenderblue19 said:

[Lawrence] where have you been and how are you ? we miss you :)

Was wondering the same thing myself, but searched and found out he has been more limited in posting.  Which may be a good idea for some of us sometimes.

Anyway, glad to see him back.

21 minutes ago, TheCid said:

In looking at avatars, don't assume that because the avatar is a female or a male that the poster is also.

No, but I know if we're in a conversation about movie cars, I can trust your (& Dargo's) opinion-you based on your avatar...Dargo, well from experience haha.  Got a vampire movie question? LHF has the answer, and so on. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, TikiSoo said:

This board often brings my attention to great movies I might otherwise pass by skimming the schedule. Very enlightening & informative. 

...or choose a picture of your bird! Lol.

15 hours ago, TikiSoo said:

UNLESS  of course here MrytleBeachEd, your favorite movie of all time might that Fritz Lang one starring Peter Lorre where he's a child murderer being hunted down by the Berlin underworld.

(...'cause THEN you won't have to change your avatar at all)  ;)

• Haha 1