Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

• 2 weeks later...

iWcJwe4k_bigger.jpg

Biden is a really tough target in so many ways, and that's what a lot of Democratic primary voters sensed when they picked him. The very opposite would be true if Sanders were the nominee.
Quote Tweet

zAUguth1_normal.jpg

Olivia Nuzzi

@Olivianuzzi
· 13h
Donald Trump has struggled to settle on messaging to attack Joe Biden. Tonight in North Carolina, he opened his remarks with the line, “If Biden wins, China wins.” The crowd here responded with near-silence.
Show this thread
  • 3 weeks later...

Joe Biden smashes his own $360m monthly fundraising record as his campaign changes course and says it WILL reach out to voters at their homes after halting door-knocks for the pandemic

33878698-0-image-a-22_1601588469534.jpg

NEW YORK (AP) - After months of avoiding direct contact with voters because of the pandemic, Joe Biden's campaign is about to launch door-to-door canvassing...

I am really amazed at the media coming right out & stating they support Biden. More importantly, they articulate the reasons. Magazines & newspapers, even news journalists maybe aren't as influential as in the past, but popular news show hosts, entertainers, everyone is emphasizing to get out & VOTE. First insinuating, now directly saying "Vote Biden/Harris".

It's heartening to see all the Biden posters out- I spotted this dumpster when walking my dog behind a small business:

120513005_10158768431599489_364004687666

Appropriately, a bag of my dog's opinion is now sitting on top of the sign.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, BgayE said:

The promise to protect.

image.jpeg.675e150534380b2081f9a3d7396aff69.jpeg

Yes,  Joe will keep the USA's promises to protect Japan.

Thanks for point that out!

(because only a dummy wouldn't know that is a Karate robe and that Karate originated in Japan).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

QcgK2k4V_bigger.jpg

What can we see? What can we say? Latest by me in
Quote Tweet

Mla7pDJ-_normal.jpg

Jeffrey Goldberg

@JeffreyGoldberg
· 2h
.@davidfrum: "A Biden presidency will have no choice but to do business with a Republican Party gripped by paranoid delusions and enablers of authoritarianism." https://theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/11/american-system-broken/616991/
6 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

QcgK2k4V_bigger.jpg

What can we see? What can we say? Latest by me in
Quote Tweet

Mla7pDJ-_normal.jpg

Jeffrey Goldberg

@JeffreyGoldberg
· 2h
.@davidfrum: "A Biden presidency will have no choice but to do business with a Republican Party gripped by paranoid delusions and enablers of authoritarianism." https://theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/11/american-system-broken/616991/

And that is going to be a major roadblock for Biden and the Dems.

3 minutes ago, Hibi said:

I foresee a lot of executive orders. What's good for the goose.....

99% reversing Trump's executive orders.  Ol' Joe probably has a tractor-trailer load of them already printed up.

• Like 1
  • Bogie56 changed the title to Biden Time