Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I see that the Color Icon and Font Size are showing up in this thread BUT not in the other Forum threads, like Gen Disscussions and Games and Trivia when I post. I always had thopse options but aren't there any more. on my screen.How do I get them back? Thanks

7 hours ago, MikaelaArsenault said:

I still can’t find the icons and Forums and Members.

Hello MikaelaArsensault

This is likely going to be dependent on what device/browser, etc, you are using. We suggest trying different devices and/or browsers if possible.  Here is what it looks like on a Win 10 PC.

image.png

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, lavenderblue19 said:

I see that the Color Icon and Font Size are showing up in this thread BUT not in the other Forum threads, like Gen Disscussions and Games and Trivia when I post. I always had thopse options but aren't there any more. on my screen.How do I get them back? Thanks

Hello lavenderblue19

Can you try a different browser, or even a different device? On a Win 10 PC we are seeing those options available in all forums. 

4 hours ago, TCMModerator1 said:

Hello lavenderblue19

Can you try a different browser, or even a different device? On a Win 10 PC we are seeing those options available in all forums. 

I switched to Firefox from Google Chrome and the Color and Font icons are still not showing up. I can't use a different device other than my desktop. The Color Icon and the Font Size icon is in the Film and Filmakers thread, the Information thread and the Off Topic Chit Chat thread and this thread BUT still not in Gen Discussions and Games and Trivia. Makes no sense that it would show up in some threads and not in other threads.

4 hours ago, lavenderblue19 said:

I switched to Firefox from Google Chrome and the Color and Font icons are still not showing up. I can't use a different device other than my desktop. The Color Icon and the Font Size icon is in the Film and Filmakers thread, the Information thread and the Off Topic Chit Chat thread and this thread BUT still not in Gen Discussions and Games and Trivia. Makes no sense that it would show up in some threads and not in other threads.

Are you saying that you do not see the option for font size or color in ANY of the threads in General, and Games and Trivia? Can you provide a screen shot of a couple of those? 

Try clearing your browser cache and see if that helps at all. Also, make sure your browsers are updated to the most current version.