Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I found a photo of a pretty actress and it looks like the name is Helen Troy.  But, I can't seem to find anything on her.  The Helen Troy from TCM doesn't look as sexy as the photo.  I would appreciate and help.

5 minutes ago, jham8 said:

I found a photo of a pretty actress and it looks like the name is Helen Troy.  But, I can't seem to find anything on her.  The Helen Troy from TCM doesn't look as sexy as the photo.  I would appreciate and help.

Is it possible that it's Rossana Podesta who played Helen of Troy in the 1956 film of the same name? The name you see may be the name of the movie.

Yes.  But you can also get the pic in the body of your post by copying the image address on imgbb and pasting it in the other media option in the lower right corner of the reply box.  Like this:

OLYMPUS-DIGITAL-CAMERA.jpg

43 minutes ago, jham8 said:

It doesn't seem so.  This actress has blonde hair.  I wish I could show a photo, but apparently, even when I cut it down it's too big.

e12aaf380402e44ba6359651c5612332.jpg

7 minutes ago, jham8 said:

By the way, this is someone else I can't recognize.

That's what I got when I posted the address.  You have a new one now.  I'll post it:

OLYMPUS-DIGITAL-CAMERA.jpg

The way to get a pic in your post is to click on the Other Media icon in the lower right corner of the reply box.  In the menu that comes up, select "Insert image from URL".  You will see a box that you can paste the image address in.