Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

55 minutes ago, calforte said:

In his intro just now, Ben said Heston was in The Greatest Story Ever Told as his second movie. I think he meant, The Greatest Show on Earth . Producer on that intro didnt even notice that???

Ya know, come to THINK of it, I think I could very easily ALSO envision Chuck Heston dressed in Roman Legionnaire garb while standing next to that cross they've got Max von Sydow nailed to and intoning that wonderous line:

"He truly WAS the Son of God!"

(...and so considering THAT, maybe we ought'a give poor Ben a break here, wouldn't ya SAY?!)  ;)

LOL

12 hours ago, Dargo said:

Ya know, come to THINK of it, I think I could very easily ALSO envision Chuck Heston dressed in Roman Legionnaire garb while standing next to that cross they've got Max von Sydow nailed to and intoning that wonderous line:

"He truly WAS the Son of God!"

(...and so considering THAT, maybe we ought'a give poor Ben a break here, wouldn't ya SAY?!)  ;)

LOL

But, how would that look....  since Heston(as John the Baptist) was killed earlier in the movie after Salome demanded his head on a silver platter?  So...

Should we give YOU a break too?  ;) 

Sepiatone

2 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

But, how would that look....  since Heston(as John the Baptist) was killed earlier in the movie after Salome demanded his head on a silver platter?  So...

Should we give YOU a break too?  ;) 

Sepiatone

OMG! You're right here, Sepia! It's been a quite a while since I've watched TGSET, and I'd forgotten Heston played John the Baptist in that one.

I guess I must have been thinking of Robert Ryan who played that part in King of Kings.

And so, so much for my little joke up there. Thanks for the correction.

(...and yes, as a matter of course, one should ALWAYS give me a break anytime I screw up)  ;)

• Haha 1