Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is it me, or is there a new format?

slaytonf

1 hour ago, slaytonf said:

It seems some threads have boxes on the side at the top of a thread page, which condenses the posts down below.  I'm not sure why some have that, and some don't.

I prefer the condensed version. The expanded version shows the original posts which seems unnecessary.

All the threads I've been on have a lot of statistical information I absolutely don't care about taking up the right third of my laptop screen, and there doesn't seem to be any option for Xing it away. I hate, hate, hate, hate this. Curioiusly, this is the only thread where it's not happening.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, sewhite2000 said:

All the threads I've been on have a lot of statistical information I absolutely don't care about taking up the right third of my laptop screen, and there doesn't seem to be any option for Xing it away. I hate, hate, hate, hate this. Curioiusly, this is the only thread where it's not happening.

perhaps because it was the first put up since the update?

1 hour ago, CinemaInternational said:

It's definitely a new format.....

And it S U C K S!!!!

The thread content is on right side of screen with selected (most popular) posts on the right side.  I much prefer the old one where you had a full screen.

Also, once you went to a thread, the star or dot went gray to let you know there are no new posts since last visit.

• Like 4

• Guest changed the title to Is it me, or is there a new format?

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings