Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MV5BOTMzNDI5N2YtMzM5Ni00ZmQ5LTgyNmQtYzU4

The 2018 documentary Active Measures lays out a pretty good case as to why Americans should see Donald Trump's taxes.  

After 7 bankruptcies Trump Co. managed to secure loans with Deutsche Bank and even continues to get financing from them after reneging on those very loans.  In 2017 Deutsche Bank was found guilty of laundering some $10 billion for Russian oligarchs.  Trump sold a Florida property to a Russian oligarch for $95 million, double the asking price.  He has sold Trump condo properties to Russian shell companies and has even had some of the people who are involved in these schemes living in Trump Tower.  Wilbur Ross ran the Bank of Cyprus which pre 2008 was a money laundering scheme for Russian oligarchs.  Paul Manafort was paid tens of millions by Russian oligarchs to prop up the Kremlin friendly Ukranian regime.  Tillerson was given the medal of freedom from Putin himself.  Flynn actively negotiated with the Russians to remove sanctions which would allow the oligarchs to move money freely into America.  Eric Trump boasted that the Trump's did not need the American banks as they got all their money from Russia.  It is little wonder that Donald Trump has never criticized Vladmir Putin.  For four years America has become subservient to Russia as a result and we see Putin expand his influence in Europe, assassinate his opposition and continue to interfere with Western elections.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

U-ccrROv_bigger.jpg

Another option I have discussed at length. Still fails as it does not prohibit states from pursuing criminal charges.
Quote Tweet

00390001-2_normal.jpg

Alvin S. Brown, IRS Tax Attorney

@USTaxAttorney
· 1h
The answer is that Trump cannot pardon himself because that literally puts him "above the law" and the Supreme Court, in a recent case, said the President is NOT ABOVE THE LAW. He may try to do that but it will fail. He is better off resigning and have Pence pardon him. twitter.com/MichaelCohen21…

Actually, I see the Trump presidential library containing only one book.

Give ya three guesses which one, and the first two don't count.  ;)  :D 

Sepiatone

KnbwcKsS_bigger.jpg

I already have an active lawsuit against and The Trump Organization with depositions coming within weeks. I can’t wait!!!
Quote Tweet

FQ6rlI4P_normal.jpg

Rocko Calavasi

@RockoCalavasi
· 8h
Replying to @MichaelCohen212 and @MeaCulpaPodcast
Michael, when Trump is out of office, do you have any plans to file a civil lawsuit against him?

KnbwcKsS_bigger.jpg

Your question is a good one and raised often. What you are introducing is the concept of a pre-pardon as he has not been charged with anything yet. Problem with doing this is you waive your 5th amendment right which could hurt others...like JR., Eric, Ivanka, Rudy or Jared.
Quote Tweet

n14703122_30971578_1351372_normal.jpg

mike

@Wookapaug
· 18h
Replying to @MichaelCohen212
Will he pardon himself on the way out?

KnbwcKsS_bigger.jpg

Depositions start next week. Looking forward...
Quote Tweet

oA2OpFhE_normal.jpg

Author Jane Flowers

@janeflowers22
· 1h
Replying to @MichaelCohen212 @MichaelSteele and 4 others
How's your civil lawsuit going against Donald Trump, Michael? Have you filed a lawsuit yet? I'm still trying to get an attorney for my case of breach of fiduciary with my trust.

QcgK2k4V_bigger.jpg

Right. Trump's playing for everything.
Quote Tweet

q2CPosVz_mini.jpg

Jonathan Ladd

@jonmladd
· 12h
I think, when you realize Trump doesn't have a easy path to running a cable network or getting nominated in 2024, but instead faces a serious risk of personal bankruptcy or conviction for tax evasion or bank fraud if he loses his office, you realize how dangerous he is right now.
Show this thread

QcgK2k4V_bigger.jpg

Donald Trump told to pay his own legal bills
Quote Tweet

XVM9sz1P_mini.jpg

Adam Klasfeld

@KlasfeldReports
· 22h
Federal Judge Strikes DOJ from the Docket in E. Jean Carroll's Case Against Donald Trump https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/federal-judge-strikes-doj-from-the-docket-in-e-jean-carrolls-case-against-donald-trump/ via @lawcrimenews