Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anyone know the film title / stars in these photos?

Hello, I am having difficulting posting photographs here.

1. This is an MGM starlet, but my new photo ID book does not include the code MG55612 located on the bottom left.  any ideas?

we0001.JPG

2. Pat O'BRIEN, but I do not know the woman or the other gentleman.

we0002.JPG

3.  I am guessing JACKIE COOGAN?

we0003.JPG

4. Code on the bottom of this photo is 1333 which according to my ID book is either ROAD TO MOROCCO or ANCHORS AWEIGH.  I think its neither.

we0004.JPG

5. I know its ROBERT MITCHUM, but not sure of the two ladies

we0005.JPG

6. probably a silent-era actress?

we0006.JPG

7,  code on the bottom is TTC?

we0007.JPG

8. code 1333, but its still not ROAD TO MOROCCO or ANCHORS AWEIGH

we0008.JPG

9. little girl has a 1920s or 1930s telephone, i don't know the lady or the gentleman

we0009.JPG

Thanks!

• DickLindsay changed the title to Does anyone know the film title / stars in these photos?

2.  Louis Calhern and Kay Francis?

4.  I agree.  Definitely not either.  Looks like some kind of literary adaptation.

5.  Ava Gardner and Janis Carter in My Forbidden Past (1951).

9.  Looks like Constance Bennett and Joel McCrea in Rockabye (1931).

Number 1 looks like Elissa Landi. She was at MGM in the mid-1930s in stuff like "After the Thin Man". I wish the photo was larger and clearer, then I could be sure.

No. 2 is Evelyn Brent, Pat O'Brien and Louis Calhern in the 1933 Majestic movie "The World Gone Mad". What is the still number/letter in the lower corner?

No. 3 certainly does look like Jackie Coogan - but it could be his brother Robert.

No. 4 is Warner Richmond and Junior Durkin in the 1931 Paramount movie "Huckleberry Finn".

No. 8 is also from the 1931 Paramount version of "Huckleberry Finn". The young man is Junior Durkin, not sure who the lady is.

No. 9 looks familiar, and again, if it was larger and clearer I'm pretty sure I could tell what it is from. What is the still number on that one?

Hello everone, I changed all the photos to larger images; for some reason it wasn't working very well last night.  hope the larger images help

On #9, the number is R-298-A but my STILL IDENTIFICATION book does not have that code.    with regard to #8, is it possible that it is Lillian Harmer-- it's the only female i see in the cast that fits (its not CLARA BLONDICK and its not JANE DARWELL.........) 

thanks again!

Hello everone, I changed all the photos to larger images; for some reason it wasn't working very well last night.  hope the larger images help

I think correct title for #2 is WORLD GONE MAD

On #9, the number is R-298-A but my STILL IDENTIFICATION book does not have that code.    with regard to #8, is it possible that it is Lillian Harmer-- it's the only female i see in the cast that fits (its not CLARA BLONDICK and its not JANE DARWELL.........) 

thanks again!

Thanks so much for posting the clearer images. It helped! Now I can say for sure that no. 1 is Elissa Landi and that no. 3 is Robert Coogan in the 1931 Paramount feature "Skippy".

About no. 7 - what looks like the letters TTC are actually TT and what looks like a "C" is the start of parenthesis for the number that follows it (49...). This could be from a United Artists movie - they often had numbers like this in the 1950s & '60s.