Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What is TCM Slumberground???

Appears they applied for a trademark in July, with this description:

ENTERTAINMENT SERVICES, namely, PROVISION OF ON-GOING MULTIMEDIA PROGRAMS IN THE FIELD OF CLASSIC FILMS AND DOCUMENTARIES DISTRIBUTED VIA VARIOUS PLATFORMS ACROSS MULTIPLE FORMS OF TRANSMISSION MEDIA

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, sewhite2000 said:

My guess is an Essentials, Jr. version of TCM Underground. Which probably means more Garbage Pail Kids.

Yes, I have a feeling you may be right.

And in time for Halloween.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jaydro said:

My guess would be a marathon of 80s slasher movies that take place at camps or slumber parties--but how will that play on YouTube?

As long as they are updated so that everyone (besides the killer) wears a mask and practices social distancing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
7 hours ago, yanceycravat said:

Got my Now Playing Guide this morning and was teased with TCM Slumberground on YouTube!

Sounds verrrrry interesting!

TCM-NPGProgrammingHero1_Sept-15-2020.jpg

To take a "stab" at it, an earthy form of entertainment.  Probably not up to daytime standards.  Though they often play hell knows what in the middle of the night anyway, when most are asleep, so that says just about all that you might need or want to know.  😁

I too shall at least follow this thread with morbid curiosity and a sense of foreboding.

• Haha 3
16 minutes ago, MovieCollectorOH said:

To take a "stab" at it, an earthy form of entertainment.  Probably not up to daytime standards.  Though they often play hell knows what in the middle of the night anyway, when most are asleep, so that says just about all that you might need or want to know.  😁

I too shall at least follow this thread with morbid curiosity and a sense of foreboding.

Me, too!  Just what the network needs.  More junk & slasher films.