Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trump overthrows US government?


Recommended Posts

Based on Trump's statement on 09/23 re: "continuing" in office after the election, it appears that he plans to overthrow the government of the US.  Republicans are right there helping him every step of the way.

Thousands of "operatives" and attorneys have been hired to influence the election process in favor of Trump and the GOP.  Red state Republican officials are ready to assist them whenever possible.

Sounds like Russia, China, Turkey, Belarus and other dictatorships to me. 

Is this the end of American democracy and our once proud Republic?

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course with Trump you never know, but I think this is just a ploy to appeal to his base, get them

excited and vote for him, something they were likely to do anyway. Maybe this will crank up a few

nutcases who wouldn't have gone to the polls otherwise. Likely not a very effective strategy, but why

not go full crazy? Both parties will have a large cadre of legal eagles and other people to monitor the

election process. Somebody will be making a pile. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Swithin said:

As awful as this is, I think it is a ploy to change the subject, away from the fact that Trump killed 200,000 people. 

 

Don't be silly.   Trump didn't kill 200,000 people.  Making ignorant comments like that just damages one's creditability.

In fact it sounds like something Trump would say!

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Don't be silly.   Trump didn't kill 200,000 people.  Making ignorant comments like that just damages one's creditability.

In fact it sounds like something Trump would say!

Sorry, I got the figure wrong. It's higher than 200,000 at this point. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Don't be silly.   Trump didn't kill 200,000 people.  Making ignorant comments like that just damages one's creditability.

In fact it sounds like something Trump would say!

 

 

Yes, not 200,000.  Just ...

09/24/2020 20:37:48
TOTAL ESTIMATED U.S. COVID-19 DEATHS: 201,416

Trump Death Clock

120,850
Estimated U.S. COVID-19 Deaths Due To POTUS Inaction
In January 2020, the Trump administration was advised that immediate action was required to stop the spread of COVID-19. According to NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, “there was a lot of pushback” to this advice. President Trump declined to act until March 16th. Experts estimate that, had mitigation measures been implemented one week earlier, 60% of American COVID-19 deaths would have been avoided. (For further reading, click here).
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn’t need those weaklings  anyway, adapt in out living the enemy, until the threat is conquered by science or the leader of your admired faith.

Weeding the garden.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Swithin said:

As awful as this is, I think it is a ploy to change the subject, away from the fact that Trump killed 200,000 people. 

 

Not a ploy to misdirect because neither Trump, GOPers, nor their supporters care about how many have died.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ElCid said:

Not a ploy to misdirect because neither Trump, GOPers, nor their supporters care about how many have died.

 

Incredible.   In addition one of our newest contributors to this forum is still going on about Hillary Clinton personally murdering 4 souls in Benghazi.

Maybe he missed the 11 investigations.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ElCid said:

Based on Trump's statement on 09/23 re: "continuing" in office after the election, it appears that he plans to overthrow the government of the US.  Republicans are right there helping him every step of the way.

Thousands of "operatives" and attorneys have been hired to influence the election process in favor of Trump and the GOP.  Red state Republican officials are ready to assist them whenever possible.

Sounds like Russia, China, Turkey, Belarus and other dictatorships to me. 

Is this the end of American democracy and our once proud Republic?

The United States has historically forged alliances with some pretty questionable if not absolutely cruel regimes.

https://search.aol.com/click/_ylt=A0geK.Oh8G1fU.sAiRppCWVH;_ylu=Y29sbwNiZjEEcG9zAzEEdnRpZAMEc2VjA3Ny/RV=2/RE=1601069345/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fallthatsinteresting.com%2fus-dictator-alliances/RK=0/RS=sEcVpQ8rdz9bUTtzWMcSlbHgMUY-

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

What killed so many people was China's poor response to contain covid and people SPOILED ROTTEN whom can't avoid their precious beaches, sporting events, social gatherings, etc. for one lousy year! This surge started during the 4th of July when beached were filled.  Oh heaven forbid somebody stay home for a change.  :angry:

I know for a fact West Virginia had the least number of cases - very FEW until vacationing beach goers came back. (whaaaaa got to have it, will go stir crazy)

The push by people to hold back a vaccine isn't helping either, you are NEVER going to have a perfectly 
SAFE vaccine! 

Just the other day the news was whining the needed rain here would cancel a ball game.  Bring out the hankies, the world is ending!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, hamradio said:

What killed so many people was China's poor response to contain covid and people SPOILED ROTTEN whom can't avoid their precious beaches, sporting events, social gatherings, etc. for one lousy year! This surge started during the 4th of July when beached were filled.  Oh heaven forbid somebody stay home for a change.  :angry:

I know for a fact West Virginia had the least number of cases - very FEW until vacationing beach goers came back. (whaaaaa got to have it, will go stir crazy)

The push by people to hold back a vaccine isn't helping either, you are NEVER going to have a perfectly 
SAFE vaccine! 

Just the other day the news was whining the needed rain here would cancel a ball game.  Bring out the hankies, the world is ending!

What killed so many people is that Trump, the Republicans and Red state governors and legislatures failed to take the actions that the CDC, scientist and medical professionals recommended.   National mandates for masks, social distancing, no events with over 10 people, closing high contact businesses, closing schools and so forth.  Not only did they not mandate them, they fought against them and still are.

But, as you say there are far too many people who also did not do what was recommended.  

If Trump, the Republicans and Red State governors and legislatures had taken definitive action early on, the numbers of people violating the common sense precautions would have been far, far lower.  Trump and his supporters set an example of Covid-19 is a hoax and masks, testing, social distancing, PPE and so forth are not needed.

The problem with the vaccine is that there are serious concerns that it is being pushed forward for Trump's political benefits and is not being thoroughly tested as other vaccines and drugs have been in the past.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

A federal judge in S.C. ruled that the witness requirement for mail-in ballots would be waived due to Pandemic.  Judge had ruled the same for the primaries, without appeal from Republicans or government.

Two of the three judges on the appeals court reversed the above judge and said witness signature is required.  The legislature and governor had earlier confirmed a requirement for witness signature.

Just one example of how Trump and GOP plan to steal the election.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hamradio said:

What killed so many people was China's poor response to contain covid and people SPOILED ROTTEN whom can't avoid their precious beaches, sporting events, social gatherings, etc. for one lousy year! This surge started during the 4th of July when beached were filled.  Oh heaven forbid somebody stay home for a change.  :angry:

I know for a fact West Virginia had the least number of cases - very FEW until vacationing beach goers came back. (whaaaaa got to have it, will go stir crazy)

The push by people to hold back a vaccine isn't helping either, you are NEVER going to have a perfectly 
SAFE vaccine! 

Just the other day the news was whining the needed rain here would cancel a ball game.  Bring out the hankies, the world is ending!

Dr. HamRadio advises to ignore the scientists and to release the vaccine because it isn't going to be safe anyway.  If people die, it is what it is.

Why not hand out the clorox injections right now.

Oh, and Trump deserves and A+ for ....

09/25/2020 12:31:02
TOTAL ESTIMATED U.S. COVID-19 DEATHS: 202,004

Trump Death Clock

121,202
Estimated U.S. COVID-19 Deaths Due To POTUS Inaction
In January 2020, the Trump administration was advised that immediate action was required to stop the spread of COVID-19. According to NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, “there was a lot of pushback” to this advice. President Trump declined to act until March 16th. Experts estimate that, had mitigation measures been implemented one week earlier, 60% of American COVID-19 deaths would have been avoided. (For further reading, click here).
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2020 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...