Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1 minute ago, HIGHWAY said:
"trickery and deceptive", saying your comments were based on the content of a video that in fact you did not watch is trickery and deceptive. I can't say how many times you have said something negative about the content of my post's when in fact you were way off the message in the post, simply because of your assumptions hold more value to you then seeking the truth.
Before you came to this forum I posted for years only about movies, but I have my personal reasons that changed why I post what and where I do now, and your not my hall monitor here. 
"So your more left then me", Then your for Medicare for all, ending the wars, the green new deal, if you are then what is the more left your talking about.

My point is that the entirety of your criticism is directed at moderate democrats for not living up to these left wing ideals when you leave the right wing totally alone.  Why is that?

You are thus empowering the right wing by trying to turn leftists away from the democratic party which BTW includes some left wing people.  They are not thrust out of the democrat's party.  You don't find them in the Republican party, do you?

Where is your criticism of Donald Trump and the Republicans for abandoning health care and the Paris accord and the Iran nuclear deal and refugees, etc.?    It doesn't exist.

So, your agenda lines up perfectly with that of Donald Trump and the Kremlin.  End of story.  If you were not aware of that then you fall into the category of what the Russians call "usefull ..."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Bogie56 said:

My point is that the entirety of your criticism is directed at moderate democrats for not living up to these left wing ideals when you leave the right wing totally alone.  Why is that?

You are thus empowering the right wing by trying to turn leftists away from the democratic party which BTW includes some left wing people.  They are not thrust out of the democrat's party.  You don't find them in the Republican party, do you?

Where is your criticism of Donald Trump and the Republicans for abandoning health care and the Paris accord and the Iran nuclear deal and refugees, etc.?    It doesn't exist.

So, your agenda lines up perfectly with that of Donald Trump and the Kremlin.  End of story.  If you were not aware of that then you fall into the category of what the Russians call "usefull ..."

Maybe Biden could show up at the debate and have Trump show up on Zoom or similar.  But only if the moderator can turn Trump off.  Maybe then Trump could get the sympathy vote.

On 10/1/2020 at 11:08 AM, HIGHWAY said:
"trickery and deceptive", saying your comments were based on the content of a video that in fact you did not watch is trickery and deceptive. I can't say how many times you have said something negative about the content of my post's when in fact you were way off the message in the post, simply because of your assumptions hold more value to you then seeking the truth.
Before you came to this forum I posted for years only about movies, but I have my personal reasons that changed why I post what and where I do now, and your not my hall monitor here. 
"So your more left then me", Then your for Medicare for all, ending the wars, the green new deal, if you are then what is the more left your talking about.

On 10/1/2020 at 11:08 AM, HIGHWAY said:

What movies do you like, Highway? I bet this is one of them:

0*jSxv6d3m2iKdx-Qo

• Haha 1

edc53811698f392474e477ccbacdd782_bigger.

"By overwhelming margins, voters in Pennsylvania and Florida were repelled by President Trump’s conduct in the first general election debate"
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Trump has announced that he will not participate in the next debate because it is to be virtual.

He probably wants the opportunity to infect Joe Biden.

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Trump has announced that he will not participate in the next debate because it is to be virtual.

I am sure his staff is working to have him participate from the oval office and then they can butter up his ego by telling how much better he will look than Joe "sitting in his basement."

Of course, him not being in a debate may help him more than being in one.  Then Joe can have a debate with an empty chair.

Big question is who will control the microphones and be willing to cut off either one of the candidates when appropriate?  Also, who will control the cameras or will they do a full-time split screen?

38 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Trump needs the debate. Biden doesn't. Trump will be there.

20 minutes ago, TomJH said:

Trump needs the debate. Biden doesn't. Trump will be there.

He may need it, but consider his juvenile, egotistic, bullying behavior, will it actually hurt more than help.  Of course at this point, probably everybody has  decided who they are going to vote for.

38 minutes ago, ElCid said:

He may need it, but consider his juvenile, egotistic, bullying behavior, will it actually hurt more than help.  Of course at this point, probably everybody has  decided who they are going to vote for.

Trump will do himself no favours politically if he pulls out of a debate. But, trapped in the White House with covid, unable to get a break in the polls, he is becoming increasingly desperate. Now he's calling Kamala Harris a "monster" and a Communist, and pressuring Bill Barr to open investigations against political opponents.

We are seeing a President of the United States unravelling, and it's only going to get worse.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

I think they had the debate format right years ago when they put the two candidates a few feet apart at podiums...then the liberal news media wanted to show everyone how smarter they are then regular people thus they started shoving the townhouse with an audience format at us now they wanna change it again with this virtual HS.

44 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

I think they had the debate format right years ago when they put the two candidates a few feet apart at podiums...then the liberal news media wanted to show everyone how smarter they are then regular people thus they started shoving the townhouse with an audience format at us now they wanna change it again with this virtual HS.

Uh,   there wasn't Covid-19 years ago.     Man what is it with you.     Guess you realize your lover boy is going to be defeated and you have loss your mind.

• Thanks 1