Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Name of an old movie needed

Hello.  When I was a child in the late 60's I remember watching a movie, I believe it was a black and white film.  There were only kids of different ages and they were wearing white clothing (I think).  The setting was what you would call ancient greek indoors with marble columns  and seating.  The gist of the story is you stay there until you are 'called' to earth (only adult voice).  It's basically heaven.  The older kids help the younger kids until they are called.  The end of the movie was the oldest was finally called.  I was very young and I cried.  It still makes me cry thinking about it.  

I would really like to know the name of this movie and watch again.  Thank you for reading.

Sometimes our memories are a little foggy.  It's definitely "The Bluebird" which was shot in color.  Here is the clip to check out:

The movie did not receive good reviews and Shirley's childhood career at 20th Century Fox soon came to an end.