Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My Top Twenty Spy Films

Three Days of A Condor  The Spy Who Came From The Cold  The Bourne Identity  The Ipcress File  From Russia With Love  North by Northwest  The Manchurian Candidate  Notorious Atomic Blonde  5 Fingers  Goldfinger  The Third Man  Marathon Man  Confessions of A Nazi Spy  13 Rue Madeleine  Diplomatic Courier  Clear and Present Danger  Operation Crossbow Mission Impossible  Our Man Flint

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice to see DIPLOMATIC COURIER (1952) mentioned. TCM has never aired this Fox classic which is surprising since the programmers like to do tributes for Patricia Neal. 

I would also add THE HOUSE ON 92ND STREET (1945) to your above list of recommended spy films.

• Like 1

I  liked  the movie  Mata  Hari  and really enjoyed  her performance in this movie. In  fact , I have the Mata Hari dvd  and  plan to add the movie  The House On 92nd  Street to my list. My homework assignment is to revise my top  spy films  to forty films. Thank you for your input and plan to post my list additions in a couple of days. The films Mata Hari  and The House on 92nd Street  will be added to the list.

• Like 1