Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

One of my many favorite subjects of interest is Vampires and this wonderful, fascinating adaptation from one of the oldest, vampire stories is also one of my many favorite films.  I watched this movie for the very first time on "Epix 3" in 2010.  It is such an enchanting story, it holds your interest.  There is nothing about "Blood and Roses" that I could possibly complain about.  All of it was brilliantly put together and Roger Vadim is one of those filmmakers that stands out.  He was such a great Talent!  The style and the fashion sense was so beautiful, particularly for the two, female stars of the film.  Their wardrobe would still be in style even today in my opinion.  I, especially just love the beautiful, white gown that Carmilla chose to wear for the masquerade ball.  But what I could not help but notice was the extraordinary ring that she was wearing.  The shape, the design was so feminine, so lovely but yet so powerful.  I always thought or had the feeling that ring was a gift from her then at the time husband, Roger Vadim.  The music is so moving, emotional, feeling but sad as well.  The Irish Harp, I like many kinds of music even Irish music.  I am of English and of Irish heritage so maybe that is why.  I would really appreciate it a lot if someone here could tell me about her ring, if possible?  I would love to have a ring just like hers, if a ring like that is available to buy or order online.  Then, please if anyone here could give me some advice or make some suggestions.  I would be very grateful, if Carmilla's ring was made out of genuine diamonds I could not afford to buy one.  But costume jewelry would be just as gorgeous and it would be more probable to be able to purchase one.  This is one of my favorite times of the year, Halloween is my favorite holiday.  It is so enchanting and "TCM" always has a variety of really great horror and/or science-fiction films/movies.  I always look forward to tuning in and I also really enjoy the great promo's that "TCM" has for each month, especially for October and for "TCM Underground", "TCM Imports" and even for the segment that "TCM" has for the classic, silent films on Sunday nights.  Have a good night and I thank you for your time.

Good evening,

LadyLoriAnn46

Edited by LadyLoriAnn46