Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Case of the Missing Now Playing Guide

Has this been discontinued along with access to any information regarding scheduling more than a couple of weeks in advance?  Because I never received an emailed Now Playing schedule. Just wondered if I was "special" or if this was now gone with the wind . . . 

The online newsletter?  I get them on the first and fifteenth of the month. There was a 10/1 edition. Sometimes mine is mis-directed into the spam folder.

There are separate links in the email for each of the sections (most of which can also be found under October on the mobile version of the site - desktop version may have a different set-up).

From what I’ve read here, the future month schedules are currently inaccessible although someone did save the Nov & Dec schedules and shared them in the thread. 

• Like 1

Here.  Bookmark this.  October through December.  And then January in due time, if it is meant to be.
https://www.moviecollectoroh.com/nightly/sched.htm

P.S. and if you don't like that, here are older saved copies of Nov and Dec.  But they are already or will someday be obsolete:

Nov
https://moviecollectoroh.com/pics_to_hotlink_on_TCM/broadcast_2020_11_pulled_2020_09_28.html

Dec
https://moviecollectoroh.com/pics_to_hotlink_on_TCM/broadcast_2020_12_pulled_2020_09_28.html

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Calamity said:

The online newsletter?  I get them on the first and fifteenth of the month. There was a 10/1 edition. Sometimes mine is mis-directed into the spam folder.

There are separate links in the email for each of the sections (most of which can also be found under October on the mobile version of the site - desktop version may have a different set-up).

From what I’ve read here, the future month schedules are currently inaccessible although someone did save the Nov & Dec schedules and shared them in the thread. 

Well, I usually get them on the 1st and 15th but I got nothing on Oct. 1st.  I wondered if TPTB lost some of that database and I don't recall seeing any "Now Playing" promos recently but they may have been on and I missed them.  We'll see if one shows up this week.   At least we have MovieCollectorOH's schedule links (Thank the Lord!)

Wait! "The Case of the Missing Now Playing Guide", ya say?!

Perry Mason, season-4, episode-26, first broadcast 3-17-61, and guest starring Ed Nelson, Ruta Lee and Kent Smith.

Boy I tell ya! The stuff IMDb can tell ya is just amazing, ain't IT?! Whatever did we do before this internet thingy came about, RIGHT?!

(...and btw, BOY did I have a thing for Ruta Lee back in the day!!!) 

;)

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Dargo said:

Perry Mason, season-4, episode-26, first broadcast 3-17-61, and guest starring Ed Nelson, Ruta Lee and Kent Smith.

Boy I tell ya! The stuff IMDb can tell ya is just amazing, ain't IT?! Whatever did we do before this internet thingy came about, RIGHT?!

;)

Wow.  Ruta Lee and Kent Smith.  There's a "can't miss" episode.

14 hours ago, Dargo said:

;)

She came on one of the TCM cruises. She was a hoot and she looked wonderful. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, HelenBaby2 said:

She came on one of the TCM cruises. She was a hoot and she looked wonderful. 

Then Helen, you might enjoy this little tribute to Ruta I've just happened upon on YouTube here.

NOT, mind you, that this has anything at all to do with the topic of lydecker's thread here, but seein' as how I offhandedly brought up the lovely Ruta here, and so without further ado... ;)

• Haha 1