Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tony and Grammy Awarded Musicals

Tony Awards For Best Musical  Here is the list of musicals who  that award  Kiss Me Kate   South Pacific  Guys and Dolls  Kismet  The Pajama Game  Damn Yankees   My Fair Lady  Bye Bye Birdie  The Sound of Music  Hello  Dolly   Fiddler On  The Roof   Man of La Mancha  Caberet  1776  Grammy  Awarded  Musicals  Here is the list  The Music Man  Gigi  Gypsy  Can Can  The Sound of Music  West Side Story  How To Succeed  With  Really  Trying  Funny Girl  Mame  Caberet  Hair

Is this intended to be a list of your favorites? You didn't really say, so it's not clear what type of discussion you'd like to have. You seem to favor the classics;  nothing later than Cabaret and 1776. I like all of these too, though not equally. My favorites from your lists are South Pacific and Gypsy, though my all-time favorite musical is Ragtime. And, since this is a site for film discussion, are you interested in writing about the movies made from these musicals?