Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Disgusting programming

I was so disgusted when I watched TCM last night and your women make films programming was on it had so much nasty, filthy, and nudity I mean showing a man’s **** come on this doesn’t need to be seen on TCM. I have decided I am never watching your channel again which I have thoroughly loved watching and recording the wonderful movies y’all play but what I saw last night should not be on TCM at all this type of filth needed to be on HBO or Showtime or Cinemax something of that nature and not on TCM I am so appalled at your choice of this. Just disgusting 

14 minutes ago, BamaSunday said:

I was so disgusted when I watched TCM last night and your women make films programming was on it had so much nasty, filthy, and nudity I mean showing a man’s **** come on this doesn’t need to be seen on TCM. I have decided I am never watching your channel again which I have thoroughly loved watching and recording the wonderful movies y’all play but what I saw last night should not be on TCM at all this type of filth needed to be on HBO or Showtime or Cinemax something of that nature and not on TCM I am so appalled at your choice of this. Just disgusting 

Why did you continue to watch?     That says everything one needs to know about you.  

• Like 1

I agree with the nudity comments on TCM; however, without being nasty, unless there is something that compels me to watch (like I've fallen asleep or I am waiting for a payoff/like the cast), I'll change to something else (like the number of channels with L&O or Blue Bloods repeats).  I've only seen the cut version of Midnight Cowboy (only X-rated film to win Best Picture).  Great picture with one of the best lines because I can relate to it:  "I'm walking here." (may be paraphrasing)  

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, BamaSunday said:

I did not continue to watch. I only saw 5 minutes of the program.

I only watched 1 or so minutes.    Hey,  I tune in to TCM for their American Studio Era movies.    So these modern films were of no interest to me.

BUT why would I now boycott TCM, which still is the best place for American Studio Era movies and where still over 90% of the films shown during a given year are from the 30s - 70s,   just because TCM had special programing that I didn't like.

To me that is just shooting myself in my own foot.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...