Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ben Mankiewicz cameos in traditional episode of "The Simpsons"

Ben M-(l967-) is still a mystery, where Mr. 0sborne always spoke of his top favorite movies  Ben on the other hand only divulged a few

For the stats keepers they are>

*Ben-Hur (l959) (M-G-M)

*West Side Story (l96l)

*All About Eve (l950) (Fox)

& the terrific 1998 0ut of Sight

He's always idolized The King of Movie Cool Steve McQueen (l930-80) & rates Lee Marvin very high

As for Mr. Osborne (l932-2017) his were>

he told Stanley Donen 7 of his flix were in his top ten

A Place in the Sun (l95l) (Paramount)

plus Sunset Blvd (l950) (Paramount)

Random Harvest (l942) (M-G-M)

& both Osborne, Alec Baldwin, Bill Murray & Kevin Costner pick William Holden as their fav actor of all-time

4 hours ago, spence said:

Ben M-(l967-) is still a mystery, where Mr. 0sborne always spoke of his top favorite movies  Ben on the other hand only divulged a few

For the stats keepers they are>

*Ben-Hur (l959) (M-G-M)

*West Side Story (l96l)

*All About Eve (l950) (Fox)

& the terrific 1998 0ut of Sight

He's always idolized The King of Movie Cool Steve McQueen (l930-80) & rates Lee Marvin very high

As for Mr. Osborne (l932-2017) his were>

he told Stanley Donen 7 of his flix were in his top ten

A Place in the Sun (l95l) (Paramount)

plus Sunset Blvd (l950) (Paramount)

Random Harvest (l942) (M-G-M)

& both Osborne, Alec Baldwin, Bill Murray & Kevin Costner pick William Holden as their fav actor of all-time

I can’t imagine that Ben likes West Side Story, but I don’t know everything about him. But a musical? Seems way out of character for him. 

11 hours ago, HelenBaby2 said:

I can’t imagine that Ben likes West Side Story, but I don’t know everything about him. But a musical? Seems way out of character for him. 

& due to covid Spielberg has been trying to redo WEST SIDE now for yrs

50 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

Thanks for that clip JAKEEM.  Been a bit of a Gould fans since M*A*S*H*  and that Groucho story was cool.  :)

Sepiatone

Gould was always cooler than school. One of his finest moments was announcing the score of the 1976 NCAA basketball finals while co-presenting the Best Film Editing Oscar at the 48th Academy Awards.

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, chaya bat woof woof said:

I really enjoyed the conversation with Elliot Gould.  I thought he was diplomatic regarding his marriage to Streisand.

They were that rare superstar couple with Time magazine covers on both their résumés. Her career simply was bigger than his.

See the source image

‘The Simpson’’s ‘Treehouse of Horror XXXI’ episode delayed until November 1st

The annual Halloween-themed instalment will arrive later than anticipated

The new episode of the long-running show was due to air tonight (October 18), but a tweet from the programme’s official Twitter account has confirmed it has been pushed back.

“Treehouse of Horror XXXI has been postponed until November 1,”.......

In a response to a fan asking if another new episode would be shown today in said, the account wrote: “Not today. Postponement is due to Game 7 of the NLCS [National League Championship Series baseball].”..........

https://www.nme.com/news/tv/the-simpsons-treehouse-of-horror-xxxi-episode-delayed-until-november-2790248

:(

• Sad 2
  • 2 weeks later...