Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

‘I don’t want to be 20 Cent’: Rapper 50 Cent endorses Trump for president

‘I don’t want to be 20 Cent’: Rapper 50 Cent endorses Trump for president

Rapper 50 Cent has endorsed Donald Trump for president.

On Monday, 50 Cent, whose real name is Curtis James Jackson III, took to social media to say “Vote for Trump.”

He posted a screenshot of a recent financial report on Joe Biden’s alleged tax plan for some states. Under Biden’s plan, the rapper, who lives in New York City, could be hit with a 62% tax rate increase, along with other high earners, experts said.

On Tuesday, he continued his criticism of the tax plan saying, “Yeah, I don’t want to be 20 Cent. 62% is a very, very, bad idea. I don’t like it!”

50 Cent’s announcement was met with both praise and criticism. Conservative Fox Nation host Tomi Lahren commented on his post, “Welcome to the Trump Train! Amen!!!!”

Shortly after his initial post on Monday, 50 Cent tweeted again with the caption, “I just remembered I’m bankrupt, so I’m looking for a gracious loan can anyone help a brother out. LOL.”

Joe Biden is going to raise taxes on everyone, including the poor, increase energy prices, and stall the economy through regulation again.