Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

final Trump-Biden debate is a sham

I think Trump deserves credit for even going through with it. the schtootzes behind this debate have shown how biased and who's side they are on.
this muted mic HS is a crock of sheet!
the only one they wanna mute is trump so he doesn't distract the delicate mental processes of the sleepy one from the basement. it is plainly transparent why they are doing it...
and they don't wanna report that Trump's rallies are packed while the basemented one's rallies look like movie theaters who showed Twilight Zone the Movie back in 82.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I think most debates are unnecessary, particularly at this point. You either know what you think of the candidates by now, pro or con, or there's something seriously wrong with you.  

1 hour ago, NipkowDisc said:

I think Trump deserves credit for even going through with it. the schtootzes behind this debate have shown how biased and who's side they are on.
the only one they wanna mute is trump so he doesn't distract the delicate mental processes of the sleepy one from the basement. it is plainly transparent why they are doing it...
and they don't wanna report that Trump's rallies are packed while the basemented one's rallies look like movie theaters who showed Twilight Zone the Movie back in 82.

Hey,  Paul Begala,   major buddy to both Bill and Hillary,  agrees with you.

That might just be a first.      Begala wants Trump to have an open mic because he believe that puts Trump in the worst light.

PS:  After Trump's 60 Minute meltdown,   I wouldn't be surprised if Trump cancels this debate at the last second.    Since the only purpose for Trump with this debate is to rally up those that already support him,    I assume canceling this would appease the most Trump supporters (like yourself).

It would also be another example of where Trump has f-u-uped the MSM.    Trump can watch T.V. ,  yelling at it,,,,  hey,  I messed up your scheduled programming,,,  that is how great I am!!!!      I know you would love that as well Nipkow.   

• Like 1

Both candidates' mic will be muted when their opponent is giving his two minute spiel. The question is

whether Donny will still try to yell out even with is mic muted. Wouldn't be surprised if he did. I

would prefer both mics to be muted for the entire 90 minutes. 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Vautrin said:

Both candidates' mic will be muted when their opponent is giving his two minute spiel. The question is

whether Donny will still try to yell out even with is mic muted. Wouldn't be surprised if he did. I

would prefer both mics to be muted for the entire 90 minutes. 

Both the moderator and Biden are close enough to hear Trump when his mic is muted,  so he will likely yell, and yell and yell as a way to try to get under Biden's skin or distract him.

5 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Both the moderator and Biden are close enough to hear Trump when his mic is muted,  so he will likely yell, and yell and yell as a way to try to get under Biden's skin or distract him.

Perhaps Trump will do a Sidney Spritzer heckling routine (which was the inspiration for the Muppet hecklers.)

shpritzer.jpg

33b8affc17d10682f88627bfd04169ca.jpg

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

From the talking heads' comments on the debate it seems Donny was able to restrain himself better

than he did in that first dumpster fire. The same old con man lies but told in a somewhat softer voice.

Trump won the debate tonight, getting Biden to admit he will end the oil industry. Biden just lost five more states tonight.

PS Did anyone notice the stuttering moment biden had where Trump looked like he was listening to someone on crack?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Swithin said:

I think most debates are unnecessary, particularly at this point. You either know what you think of the candidates by now, pro or con, or there's something seriously wrong with you.  

Considering over 45 million has already voted and the remainder made up their minds beforehand when they do.

9 hours ago, MovieMadness said:

PS Did anyone notice the stuttering moment biden had where Trump looked like he was listening to someone on crack?

What a classy comment. Says everything you want to know about the poster.

• Thanks 1

I appreciate Joe Biden for largely overcoming a stutter problem that he first developed as a young boy. It has to be an inspiration to other people with physical impairments to see a stutterer like Biden become a senator, vice president and, quite possibly, even President of the United States.

• Thanks 1

I watched the first half-hour and then took dog for a walk so I wouldn't have to listen to Trump's 4th grade language abilities and his multitude or lies.  Then watched a little more and gave up.

The instant polls afterward showed Biden the clear winner.  His only misstep was when he said US would transition from the oil industry.  He probably misunderstood Trump's stupid question about "shutting down the oil industry."

Biden supports eliminating federal subsidies to the oil industry.  As he said, he wants to transition from dependence on the oil industry.  The rest of the world is, particularly Europe.  And if you don't believe that, look at all the automobile manufacturers who are pushing electric vehicles.  Some have even set goals of no more gas/diesel vehicles in the future.  And we're not talking Tesla, but the big companies.

Biden won the debate, hands down.  Trump lost.

Biden may have cost himself some votes with his transition from the oil industry comment but it shows his courage for having made it in his concern for the environment, Overall I thought the debate was close but polls since then (outside right wing circles) seem to favour Biden as the winner.

Bottom line: this debate is not likely to have changed the polls much so that makes Biden the overall winner because the debate was not a game changer and that is what Trump needed.

I only caught the last hour or less of the debate.  And heard Trump trot out the usual misinformation  about Biden and play his usual "corrupt" card.  He's gotta admit..

Not EVERY political opponent of his is "crooked" or otherwise "corrupt".  And one has to be a major mental **** to believe that "The Donald" has never done a crooked thing in his life and career and is "lily white" innocent of any wrongdoing.  

I guess he figures the "crooked Hillary" nonsense worked for him last time, so it might this time too.  

Sepiatone

• Like 2

One point that came out last night was that Trump has the attitude of the worst of Victorian industrialists: if you're getting a salary, it doesn't matter if the job is poisoning and perhaps killing you. That represents a  traditional difference between the candidates, and between Republicans and Democrats in general. That's why the regulation that Trump has been getting rid of is such an important issue. On a number of fronts, Trump doesn't care if people die, as long as money is made. This basically leads to Republican death panels.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Other jobs should be eliminated i.e communication workers because many has fell to their death.

150106100325-1500-foot-tower-3-1024x576.

Some jobs do have a degree of risk and many decide to take the risk for the pay. 

20 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

good stuff

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Swithin said:

One point that came out last night was that Trump has the attitude of the worst of Victorian industrialists: if you're getting a salary, it doesn't matter if the job is poisoning and perhaps killing you. That represents a  traditional difference between the candidates, and between Republicans and Democrats in general. That's why the regulation that Trump has been getting rid of is such an important issue. On a number of fronts, Trump doesn't care if people die, as long as money is made. This basically leads to Republican death panels.

The Republican party is, and has always been, laissez-faire capitalism.

For Republicans,

Americans who work for a living and who are not rich--

are just part of the nuts &  bolts mechanism of capitalism and no more important than a conveyor belt or a cash register.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

For Republicans,

are just part of the nuts &  bolts mechanism of capitalism and no more important than a conveyor belt or a cash register.

YUP!

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Swithin said:

Worth repeating.

2 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Other jobs should be eliminated i.e communication workers because many has fell to their death.

150106100325-1500-foot-tower-3-1024x576.

Some jobs do have a degree of risk and many decide to take the risk for the pay. 

So, you use a TV service, phone, internet or other than benefits, if not requires, these communication jobs, so time to shut down.  Not only that, but emergency services that protect you depend on them.

But, while we are at it, let's eliminate law enforcement, firefighters, EMS workers and similar because they are also high risk.  Then add in the medical personnel that are exposed to diseases and so forth.  Next, let's eliminate the US Military forces because they are high risk jobs.  Incidentally, all of these jobs (except medical) are low pay compared to regular private sector jobs.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

For Republicans,

Let's remember, Trump nor any member of his family has ever had a "production" job.  That's another reason why they have no idea what the "national economy" really is.

1 minute ago, ElCid said:

Worth repeating.

So, you use a TV service, phone, internet or other than benefits, if not requires, these communication jobs, so time to shut down.  Not only that, but emergency services that protect you depend on them.

But, while we are at it, let's eliminate law enforcement, firefighters, EMS workers and similar because they are also high risk.  Then add in the medical personnel that are exposed to diseases and so forth.  Next, let's eliminate the US Military forces because they are high risk jobs.  Incidentally, all of these jobs (except medical) are low pay compared to regular private sector jobs.

I was making a point referring to other at risk INDUSTRIAL jobs, progressive want to shut down and turn us into a 3rd world country.