Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

c'mon folks, bhb has ruined tcm. more films from the 60s,70s,80s show than classic films. lazy programmers? the other day 8 hrs of dr. gillespie. look at the schedule for oct. 25 26. all the best films show at 3-4 am. ben should be talking baseball scores. he is in way over his head, he got the job on his last name. five people more interested in self promotion than anything else. they all talk the talk, but can't walk the walk. ben and his entourage killed tcm. ben is new coke, mr. osbourne was CLASSIC coke. like cavett says, you can wait around but you'll never see the likes of CLASSIC tcm again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

and keep ben away from that stupendous 6-hour cut of Cleopatra

I hear authorities in prisons are using the threat of forcing convicts to watch the entire work as a means of enforcing order.  Prisoner advocates are suing, claiming it as cruel and unusual.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
12 hours ago, slaytonf said:

I hear authorities in prisons are using the threat of forcing convicts to watch the entire work as a means of enforcing order.  Prisoner advocates are suing, claiming it as cruel and unusual.

Sure.  It would incite riots of prisoners demanding more humane treatment.  ;) 

Sepiatone

18 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

his head is not a big as cenk uygur though.

:lol:

and keep ben away from that stupendous 6-hour cut of Cleopatra.

my favorite track

another powerful score by the never won an oscar ALEX NORTH!  Lost to the sweeper that year in *TOM JONES (John addison) Also for '63 How The West Was Won (Alfred Newman ) & the outrageously not even in the running classic score from THE GREAT ESXCAPE (E. Bernstein(???