Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Most Say Biden/Hunter Business Connection Likely

Most Say Biden/Hunter Business Connection Likely

Voters think it’s likely that Joe Biden was in on his son Hunter’s controversial business deals abroad.

The latest national telephone and online survey finds that 54% of Likely U.S. Voters believe it’s likely that Biden was consulted about and perhaps profited from Hunter’s overseas business deals including at least one involving a company in mainland China. Forty-four percent (44%) consider it Very Likely. But 38% think it’s unlikely Biden was involved with his son’s business dealings, including 21% who say it’s Not At All Likely.

With all of the emails and photos in the laptop that Hunter gave to the repair shop, no wonder everyone believes the shady dealings of these two.

• Like 1

Forget it, MM. The only people who care about these smears are the Trump base.

If this election is about Biden Trump hopes to pull off a victory.

If this election is about Trump and his handling of covid 19 (which is now reaching a peak in its deadly impact on the nation) Biden wins.

It's that simple.

Bye, bye Donald.

• Haha 1

It really says something about Donald Trump if he is sick of talking about the pandemic which is still raging.  He is the most pathetic leader ever.  Period.

1 hour ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Lock him up isn't going to work this time around.        Unlike Clinton,  Biden is running a sound and solid campaign.     

To imply MSNBC "can't believe" is very misleading.         What I found funny (yes funny),   is that while the former campaign employee of the Mitt Romney campaign was making the point (not "MSNBC"),    underneath in big white letters was Biden is in PA  (a key battleground state).

Oh,  well,  maybe Biden  and his staff will mess this up (Dems are prone to screw the pooch),   but I just don't see it this time,  especially given all the missteps by Trump.

E.g.  The same day Biden was in PA,  Trump was in the state and told the crowd the follow since the PA Governor Tom Wolf,  advised the Trump staff to move a rally (which is another Trump lie):

"I'll remember it, Tom. I'm gonna remember it, Tom. 'Hello, Mr. President, this is Governor Wolf, I need help, I need help.' You know what? These people are bad."

Thus Trump is saying hey citizens of PA,   vote for me to ensure I'm re-elected President,  because when your Governor calls for help,,,,,  I'll F with your state! 

• Thanks 1