Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Arizona: Trump 48%, Biden 45%

Arizona: Trump 48%, Biden 45%

President Trump has moved to a three-point lead over Democrat Joe Biden in Arizona just days before Election Day.

A new telephone and online survey of Likely Voters in Arizona shows Trump leading Biden 48% to 45%. Little over a week ago, the Democrat had a 48% to 46% advantage. Two percent (2%) prefer some other candidate, while four percent (4%) are undecided.

Factor in those who haven’t made up their minds yet but are leaning toward one candidate or the other, and Trump gains a point, taking a 49% to 45% lead.

Biden was suppose to be winning this by ten points, and now Trump is leading. How can this be?  Every day trump goes up a point or two, while Biden keeps dropping.

10 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

trump rallies are full while biden's are near empty.

that tells one all they need to know about how desperate the msm is to hide the truth.

You mean the Republican Super Spreader events are more popular because the attendees are all brain dead.

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

You mean the Republican Super Spreader events are more popular because the attendees are all brain dead.

Yesterday, when I listed the number of American covid deaths on Jake's thread, Nip responded with a laugh emoji.

226,752 deaths and counting

Brain dead is right.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Swithin said:

Ohio is moving toward Biden. Quinnipiac poll released today is Biden 48%, Trump 43%.

New Ohio poll shows Democrat Joe Biden with edge over President Donald Trump

https://www.cleveland.com/open/2020/10/new-ohio-poll-shows-democrat-joe-biden-with-edge-over-president-donald-trump.html

YAY!!! Would love to see my state go BLUE!!!! Has been awhile. DUMP may as well forget it, if he loses Ohio. No GOP candidate in modern times has lost Ohio and won the election.

It's hard to fathom why it is even close.  Kids in cages.  Charlottesville.  Plundering the environment.  The Bible photo op.   Quid Pro Quo's for his own benefit.  And the mass murder by dereliction of duty of his own citizens.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

It's hard to fathom why it is even close.  Kids in cages.  Charlottesville.  Plundering the environment.  The Bible photo op.   Quid Pro Quo's for his own benefit.  And the mass murder by dereliction of duty of his own citizens.

I have to tell you Bogie, most of my fellow Americans could care less about kids in cages (not their kids), Charlottesville ( not their statues), plundering the environment ( they figure they'll be dead before this is a problem anyways and they like their Suburbans), and quid pro quos ( they figure everybody does it, that's why they don't care about Bidengate). But the Covid - this they care about. Because it has effected everybody's bottom line, everybody's freedom, and everybody's worries about their own health and that of their family and friends. If Biden is elected - and I think he will be - it will be because Trump has done nothing about Covid and doesn't seem inclined to do anything about it in the future. And Biden says he will do something and that does seem like one promise a politician will keep, because the remedies are not rocket science.  If I seem cynical, I am. But I also cast my vote for Biden because he's the only way we are ever going to get out of this Covid mess. 

All I want is to be able to "rummage" in an independent bookstore and handle things without worry,  have the barista there make me an expresso without worrying if I am going to get the plague from it, and embrace people I haven't seen in awhile with a hug rather than a socially distanced hello. 

• Like 2

As an Arizonan, I have to say I don't think Biden will take this state. And, I'd be very VERY surprised if he does.

And because the hicks around here still outnumber those less inclined to be overtly provincial in their mindsets and paranoid about the future.

(...and like most hicks are)

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Vautrin said:

Americans are idiots. That's why it's so close and why Trump might win.

That's how he and most GOPers won before.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Dargo said:

As an Arizonan, I have to say I don't think Biden will take this state. And, I'd be very VERY surprised if he does.

And because the hicks around here still outnumber those less inclined to be overtly provincial in their mindsets and paranoid about the future.

(...and like most hicks are)

You may be right but I hope to God next Tuesday shows us that most Americans are brighter than that. I'm betting they are. Seeing the shameless attempts at voter suppression by Republicans in various states they are obviously afraid that they are too.

25 minutes ago, TomJH said:

You may be right but I hope to God next Tuesday shows us that most Americans are brighter than that. I'm betting they are. Seeing the shameless attempts at voter suppression by Republicans in various states they are obviously afraid that they are too.

Most Americans ARE, Tom! But, and as you know, there's two things working in Fat Boy's favor here.

Those being this little thing known as the Electoral College, and the other being the large percentage of those apathetic to the whole process of voting in the first place.

And with the latter point here perhaps best being personified by our friend Vautrin's mindset, a man who I've always thought of as being bright, but whose latest posted excuse for not voting which I just read in another thread was something along the lines of "only the young and naïve vote".

(...so there ya go!)

1 hour ago, Dargo said:

Most Americans ARE, Tom! But, and as you know, there's two things working in Fat Boy's favor here.

Those being this little thing known as the Electoral College, and the other being the large percentage of those apathetic to the whole process of voting in the first place.

And with the latter point here perhaps best being personified by our friend Vautrin's mindset, a man who I've always thought of as being bright, but whose latest posted excuse for not voting which I just read in another thread was something along the lines of "only the young and naïve vote".

(...so there ya go!)

Obviously the electoral collage is more of a race than the popular vote. But the numbers are clearly favouring Biden in many cases there, as well, Dargo. If he wins Florida (a big "if" admittedly) Trump's path to victory to close to nonexistent. As for those apathetic Americans it would appear by the phenomenal early vote turnout that that won't be as much of an issue in this election.

I am feeling optimistic about a Biden win, though, of course, I am also concerned about any close state loses being challenged by the Republicans with courts making crucial decisions, as well as the voter suppression.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, ElCid said:

That's how he and most GOPers won before.

If it worked the first time, why not a second. Then add in various forms of voter suppression.

I think Trump will probably win NC, though by a narrow margin. In the past forty years, Dems

have only won one presidential election in NC,  Obama in 2008.