Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Lights Go Out in Georgia

36 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

We might have had one had he not turned out to be an adulterer. That didn't help. Maybe we'll have one in 2022.

I doubt that the GOP legislature considers Cooper a token governor. He usually gives as good as he gets. And we

no longer have U.S. Senators who are racists. And while  Donny won NC he did so with a smaller margin than in

2016. Time will tell.

There is hope since as you say,  only time will tell.   Don't let Debbie Downer get you down.     

The last 48 hours have been great for the Democratic party and a real downer for the GOP.

4 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

There is hope since as you say,  only time will tell.   Don't let Debbie Downer get you down.     

The last 48 hours have been great for the Democratic party and a real downer for the GOP.

To each their own. It is true that in NC it is a pretty narrow margin and that there are still lots of red

in the state, but I still think it's mostly purple. And we'll see how 2022 goes with one open Senate

seat up for grabs. Last night was a significant victory for Dems and gives them control, though very

thin, of the Senate. Sounds good to me.

• 1 month later...
On 1/6/2021 at 11:32 PM, Vautrin said:

To each their own. It is true that in NC it is a pretty narrow margin and that there are still lots of red

in the state, but I still think it's mostly purple. And we'll see how 2022 goes with one open Senate

seat up for grabs. Last night was a significant victory for Dems and gives them control, though very

thin, of the Senate. Sounds good to me.

trump acquitted a 2nd time. I'm crushed.

:lol:

4 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

trump acquitted a 2nd time. I'm crushed.

:lol:

Once the State of Georgia charges Trump with election tampering you might not be laughing.   The district where the jury pool will come from voted for Biden in 2020.    The phone call where Trump asks for 11,400 votes might be enough evidence to conflict the clown.      Also,  Trump and his lawyers can't hide behind any "he is an ex-President" type of legal mumbo jumbo.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Apple moves production of its new Will Smith slavery movie Emancipation out of Georgia in protest over new voting laws which they claim will suppress black voters

41656574-0-image-a-7_1618236852734.jpg

The move will cost Apple an estimated $15million. In Atlanta - where it was set to be filmed - production companies get enormous tax kick backs as incentives to film there.

Good!

• Haha 1