Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kamala Harris elected first Black asian woman Vice-President

1 minute ago, NipkowDisc said:

down on your knees all you white devils!

worship me you must!

:o

No Nip, you've gotten this all wrong.

You see, we secular Democrats in general do NOT "worship" politicians, and unlike many of those who self-describe as "good god-fearin' conservative Republicans".

(...and btw, JUST by your inclusion of the word "white" here, I'm sorry to say you've just tipped your hand in regards to your thoughts on racial issues...and trust me, I THINK you know by now that I'M not one who sees a racist behind every damn bush)

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

worship me you must!

Nip,

You have obviously been watching SHE (1935) again.

Maybe you better go back to your girls Allison Hayes and Shirley Booth.

ATTACK OF THE 50 FOOT WOMAN DURING THE LAST HOT SPELL...?

• Haha 6
3 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

worship me you must!

Your thread should have Simply Read that we have just elected the first woman vice president.

That's the real Crux of the headline news.

Perhaps, we may have also just elected the first woman who will be president in the future.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

worship me you must!

Nip, just because you've been worshipping a politician on your knees for the past four years, please do not assume that others do the same thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Leader worship is wrong and un-American.   That should be left for the likes of North Korea, 1930s/40s Germany and Italy.   Anytime we put personalities above the country, we're in trouble.  Unfortunately it happened here, and thankfully, it has self-corrected through our Constitutional processes.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, txfilmfan said:

Leader worship is wrong and un-American.   That should be left for the likes of North Korea, 1930s/40s Germany and Italy.   Anytime we put personalities above the country, we're in trouble.  Unfortunately it happened here, and thankfully, it has self-corrected through our Constitutional processes.  

https://www.nationalreview.com/2003/11/worshipping-jfk/

42 minutes ago, txfilmfan said:

There are some differences, Hitler never thought himself any type of God but the country's "saviour" or natural leader so the word worship wouldn't fit.  In Japan, Emperor Hirohito was believed to be and worshiped as a God.

159910-hrtoa.jpg

North Korea on the other hand, the worshiping of that nutjob is not only over the top but FORCED upon the people!  That country is a basket case (need to watch "Inside North Korea") in that not only must everyone cry after the death of their supreme leader but will be sent to a labor camp if the authorities think you are faking it!

Crying more likely is for real, if the only thought at that moment you and  your family could be sent off never to be heard from again.

Kim%20Jong%20II%20ceremony--621x414.jpg

8 minutes ago, hamradio said:

There are some differences, Hitler never thought himself any type of God but the country's "saviour" or natural leader so the word worship wouldn't fit.  In Japan, Emperor Hirohito was believed to be and worshiped as a God.

159910-hrtoa.jpg

North Korea on the other hand, the worshiping of that nutjob is not only over the top but FORCED upon the people!  That country is a basket case (need to watch "Inside North Korea") in that not only must everyone cry after the death of their supreme leader but will be sent to a labor camp if the authorities think you are faking it!

Crying more likely is for real, if the only thought at that moment you and  your family could be sent off never to be heard from again.

Kim%20Jong%20II%20ceremony--621x414.jpg

I didn't mean it in a religious or supernatural sense.  Perhaps idolatry is the word I should use, or maybe another word. By worship, in at least our country's case with the current president, I mean the blind acceptance of whatever he says or tweets as absolute truth, that he can do no wrong, the belief that he is more important than anyone else or any institution in the country, and appeasing him comes before all else.

• Like 1