Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trumpy Bare: The Musical

18 hours ago, Vautrin said:

Pretty good. I always got a kick out of that line She blew my nose, then she blew my mind.

Donny sure blew a lot of folks' minds

To me, he just blew.

He should start singing BEATLES tunes.  Like this one....  ;) 

Sepiatone

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Dargo said:

Can't believe nobody's yet suggested the following classic in your musical thread here, Vautrin. Seems a natural to me, especially with the "Jack(-off)" in question refusing to indeed  hit the road.

Now if only we could be assured Trump won't come back no more, no more. Guess it's a bit too

late for Georgia On My Mind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

To me, he just blew.

He should start singing BEATLES tunes.  Like this one....  ;) 

Sepiatone

That was definitely on my list. Fun to watch the walls closing in on Donny and no matter what he

says, he can't stop it from happening. Soon it will be time to say goodnight, goodnight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
21 hours ago, Vautrin said:

That was definitely on my list. Fun to watch the walls closing in on Donny and no matter what he

says, he can't stop it from happening. Soon it will be time to say goodnight, goodnight.

Yeah, I'm enjoying his feeling low.........so nice not to get tweets anymore or see his ugly mug on tv!

3 hours ago, Hibi said:

Yeah, I'm enjoying his feeling low.........so nice not to get tweets anymore or see his ugly mug on tv!

I enjoy going over to Newsmax and watching them desperately pushing the voting fraud theme. Dead

people voting, bad software, backdated ballots, etc. They're throwing everything against the wall and

nothing is sticking. And every day is one more day closer to getting rid of their hero, Donny Boy and

there's nothing they can do about it. SWEET.

• Haha 1

I think I'll now add the following rock classic to your little Bye Bye Donny revue here Vautrin, BUT with the caveat that because I believe I know how the American electorate is and will probably always be, the idea of said electorate never getting fooled again enough in numbers to elect someone as bat**** crazy as Donald Trump, is something that will unfortunately never be out of the realm of future possibilities.

And so and without any further ado...

Well, Trump may try a Grover Cleveland and run again in 2024. Would anyone be surprised that if he does,

he has a good shot at winning? Not me. One of my favorite Who songs. I was thinking of posting that, but

that famous line Meet the new boss, same as the old boss just didn't seem to fit. Maybe I was being too

picky, but it's good to hear the song again. Now why did Donny still get so many votes after four disastrous

years. Answering that musical query.....

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Vautrin said:

One of my favorite Who songs. I was thinking of posting that, but

that famous line Meet the new boss, same as the old boss just didn't seem to fit. Maybe I was being too

picky, but it's good to hear the song again.

And, once again see who perhaps was Rock's greatest drummer giving what I think was his very last live concert performance before his untimely death.

5 hours ago, Dargo said:

And, once again see who perhaps was Rock's greatest drummer giving what I think was his very last live concert performance before his untimely death.

Also one of the great weirdo characters of rock. Moon the Loon. R.I.P.

On 11/14/2020 at 1:34 AM, Vautrin said:

Well, Trump may try a Grover Cleveland and run again in 2024. Would anyone be surprised that if he does,

he has a good shot at winning? Not me. One of my favorite Who songs. I was thinking of posting that, but

picky, but it's good to hear the song again. Now why did Donny still get so many votes after four disastrous

years. Answering that musical query.....

Will people forget all the golfing while people die of COVID????

6 hours ago, Hibi said:

Will people forget all the golfing while people die of COVID????

Sure, they've already forgotten it. Look at all the votes he got. The joke Trump made about

shooting someone on Fifth Avenue and not losing support was one of the few accurate

things he ever said.