Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

We Hereby Dump Trump

22 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

I don't know. But he is good. It sounds like he's studied a little bit the style of Steve Lawrence. I heard Steve sing that song live once and he knocked it out of the ballpark.

Yes, he does!

2 minutes ago, ElCid said:

Actually even as a Democrat, I voted for Ford because I thought him better qualified than Carter - and I was right.

I didn't vote for either of them. But I must say since he left office, I've come to admire Carter.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, noah80 said:

onet.jpg

the one and only donald trump

Not sure I understand this.  Andrew Johnson did not resign. He was a Democrat who ran with Lincoln.  He tried to get Democratic nomination in 1868, but was unsuccessful so he returned to TN.

2 minutes ago, Hibi said:

I didn't vote for either of them. But I must say since he left office, I've come to admire Carter.

Carter was and is a good person and has great character.  Just not qualified to be president.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ElCid said:

Not sure I understand this.  Andrew Johnson did not resign. He was a Democrat who ran with Lincoln.  He tried to get Democratic nomination in 1868, but was unsuccessful so he returned to TN.

Well, he was impeached......

QcgK2k4V_bigger.jpg

That one must hurt
Quote Tweet

JsZs9ZjO_normal.jpg

Robbie Gramer

@RobbieGramer
· 5h
New: Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud has "has sent a cable of congratulation to President-elect Joe Biden on winning the presidential elections in the United States of America" Saudi Embassy in Washington says
Show this thread
  • Haha 2
50 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

QcgK2k4V_bigger.jpg

That one must hurt
Quote Tweet

JsZs9ZjO_normal.jpg

Robbie Gramer

@RobbieGramer
· 5h
New: Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud has "has sent a cable of congratulation to President-elect Joe Biden on winning the presidential elections in the United States of America" Saudi Embassy in Washington says
Show this thread

Follow the planes, tanks, trucks and other military technology that the Saudis want.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Dargo said:

Whaddya mean "in nightmares" here, Princess?!

Why, I'll have you know that one of my favorite dreams I recall having these past four years involved me being a White House reporter and where after I asked the SOB a question during a press conference and he then accused me of being a "hack" and a member of "The Enemy of the People", I got up and walked right up to the podium and punched the fat **** right in the mouth!

(...sure, sure, only in a dream would there be no Secret Service agents to stop me, but HEY, that's what I like about dreams...you can do almost anything ya want and there's no repercussions)  ;) 

Well if there are no repercussions then kick him in the ****, too, for me, will ya, Dargo? I might not have a dream like that.

• Haha 2