Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Proof that the election was full of fraud by Democrats.

2 hours ago, MovieMadness said:

What stops someone from casting ballots in two states?

Authorities are looking into accusations that a Monte Sereno city councilwoman illegally voted twice in California and Oregon for years, raising the question of how could someone repeatedly cast ballots in two states.

The alleged fraud comes to light during a year where election integrity already is under scrutiny. President Trump has been criticized for suggesting, without evidence, that mail-in ballots used across the country as the coronavirus pandemic rages are vulnerable to such fraud.

The records from the two counties indicate Turner cast ballots in both states in five general and two primary elections in both places: The 2010, 2012 and 2014 general elections, the 2016 primary and general elections, the 2018 general and 2020 primary.

The allegations against Turner came to a head at last week’s Monte Sereno council meeting, at the insistence of a councilman who supports her re-election opponents in a four-way race for two seats.

Here is another scam to watch democrats for.

And Republicans.  The guy in Florida trying to register in Georgia was a Republican

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Georgia secretary of state criticizes firing of 2 poll workers

Georgia's elections chief criticized the firing of two Fulton County poll workers who publicly spoke about irregularities they said  they witnessed during last month's election.

"I condemn in the strongest terms the decision by Fulton County elections officials to fire two poll managers purely for raising concerns about the November elections," Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said Friday.

If you say anything about the fraud, you get fired. What a system.

Judge blocks voter purge in 2 Georgia counties

A federal judge in Georgia on Monday ordered two counties to reverse a decision removing more than 4,000 voters from the rolls ahead of the Jan. 5 runoff elections that will decide control of the U.S. Senate.

The judge, Leslie Abrams Gardner — the sister of former gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, a prominent ally of President-elect Joe Biden who has led voter registration efforts across the state — concluded that the counties appeared to have improperly relied on unverified change-of-address data to invalidate registrations in the two counties.

The bulk of the registrations that the counties sought to rescind, more than 4,000, were in Muscogee County, which Biden won handily in November. An additional 150 were from Ben Hill County, which Trump won by a wide margin.

This democrat judge clearly has a conflict if interest being Stacey Abrams sister, but gets to rule on keeping democrat voters who shouldn't be there. This is how democrats in California took over their state, using the same tactics.

• Haha 1

Early voting ends with record 3M Georgia voters for US Senate runoffs

The heaviest turnout came in areas that lean Democratic and embrace early and absentee voting, including the 6th and 4th congressional district in metro Atlanta.

An influx of new voters will also influence the outcome of the runoffs. Over 114,000 voters who didn’t participate in the general election have cast ballots in the runoffs. Those voters are more racially diverse than the state’s electorate as a whole — 37% Black and 43% white.

Of voters who have participated in both the primary and the runoffs, Democrats hold an advantage going into election day.

They are going to steal this election, just like they did the Presidential election. Using early voting and "absentee", double voting and dead voting.

Latest Polls Of The Georgia Senate Runoffs

The latest polls in Georgia show the Democrats leading in the races for senate, where have we seen this before? It is a Republican state that has mysteriously turned democrat during this election. Thanks to the absentee ballots, many more votes have been cast for democrats, by using double voting, out of state voting, the dead voting, and anything else, including people who have no addresses.

3 minutes ago, MovieMadness said:

Latest Polls Of The Georgia Senate Runoffs

The latest polls in Georgia show the Democrats leading in the races for senate, where have we seen this before? It is a Republican state that has mysteriously turned democrat during this election. Thanks to the absentee ballots, many more votes have been cast for democrats, by using double voting, out of state voting, the dead voting, and anything else, including people who have no addresses.

Uh,   aren't you one of the main people at this forum that mocked the polls and the entire polling industry?

YES YOU ARE:    Hey,  there is a lot of solid data that indicates polling since 2012 has been inaccurate and bias.   

BUT now,,,,  you are referencing polls to make a case about voter fraud in Geogia? 

Yes,  "where have we seen this before?".      From you! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To be clear, latest from fivethrityeight: Ossof, 49.1; Perdue 47.4 and Warnock 49.4; Loeffler 47.2.  The most recent of the polls 538 used was Jan 2-4.  Of course, polling has been abysmal since 2014.

However, news reports indicate large turnouts in the heavily red counties.

I'm still betting on Perdue and the woman who reminds me of a stripper from Atlanta.

AG Landry discusses arrest of city councilman on alleged election fraud

Prosecutors say a Louisiana city councilman illegally registered nearly two dozen people to vote in his district as he sought re-election last November.

Emanuel Zanders, a councilman in Amite, Louisiana, has been arrested and charged with eight counts of voter fraud, Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry announced Wednesday morning.

Landry says Zanders allegedly urged 22 people to list vacant lots as their home addresses in order to attempt to increase the number of people who were eligible to vote for him.

Zanders “purposefully manipulated citizens into illegally changing their voter registrations,” Landry said.Zanders won re-election to his Amite, Louisiana council seat by just 19 votes.

Here is voter fraud using fake addresses, another democrat tactic for increasing "turnout".

11 minutes ago, MovieMadness said:

AG Landry discusses arrest of city councilman on alleged election fraud

Prosecutors say a Louisiana city councilman illegally registered nearly two dozen people to vote in his district as he sought re-election last November.

Emanuel Zanders, a councilman in Amite, Louisiana, has been arrested and charged with eight counts of voter fraud, Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry announced Wednesday morning.

Landry says Zanders allegedly urged 22 people to list vacant lots as their home addresses in order to attempt to increase the number of people who were eligible to vote for him.

Zanders “purposefully manipulated citizens into illegally changing their voter registrations,” Landry said.Zanders won re-election to his Amite, Louisiana council seat by just 19 votes.

Here is voter fraud using fake addresses, another democrat tactic for increasing "turnout".

Another example  where fraud was detected and thus the final outcome not impacted (since Zanders will not be replaced).

Lawmakers renew calls for DC statehood

Lawmakers have renewed calls for D.C. statehood after pro-Trump rioters stormed the Capitol building Wednesday. Many have questioned the police response when the U.S. Capitol was breached.

Under federal law, the president controls the D.C. National Guard, while the governors of the states and territories control their National Guards. Under the Home Rule Act, the president has the authority to federalize the D.C. police department.

Guard troops from D.C.'s border states moved into D.C. Wednesday after the Department of Defense initially denied additional D.C. National Guard troops to be deployed to the Capitol, according to the DC Council in a statement to WUSA9.

This is how Democrats slowly steal a government, first they steal the elections, then they start packing the courts and the electorates with more Democrats. Eventually they will make it so they take Republican s off the ballots like they did in California. The Republican Party better wake up and see what is happening.

1 hour ago, MovieMadness said:

Lawmakers renew calls for DC statehood

Lawmakers have renewed calls for D.C. statehood after pro-Trump rioters stormed the Capitol building Wednesday. Many have questioned the police response when the U.S. Capitol was breached.

Under federal law, the president controls the D.C. National Guard, while the governors of the states and territories control their National Guards. Under the Home Rule Act, the president has the authority to federalize the D.C. police department.

Guard troops from D.C.'s border states moved into D.C. Wednesday after the Department of Defense initially denied additional D.C. National Guard troops to be deployed to the Capitol, according to the DC Council in a statement to WUSA9.

This is how Democrats slowly steal a government, first they steal the elections, then they start packing the courts and the electorates with more Democrats. Eventually they will make it so they take Republican s off the ballots like they did in California. The Republican Party better wake up and see what is happening.

Lets say one agrees with you that packing the courts,   and adding states,   are nefarious measures.     These are counter measures to what the GOP has been doing at the state level,  and multiple Trump antics.     The Republican Party should have seen what WOULD happen if they elected someone like Trump,  as well as at the state level,  what GOPers were doing with voter suppression.      

Pay back is a B.   

PS:  I do agree that the CA rules designed to keep the minority party out of House and Senate elections is bogus.   But as a conservative,  don't you believe in State Rights?      Or are you like those Texans yoyos that say they are full of passion for state-rights,      but end up being hypocrites?  (e.g. wanting to impose on other states and how they run their elections).

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Democrats Push Voting-Rights Expansion With Fresh Urgency

When the House passed the For the People Act, a package of voting, redistricting, and campaign-finance reforms, in March of 2019, it was a symbolic and aspirational effort. It passed on a strict party-line vote. Its significance as a Democratic “messaging” vehicle was reflected in its designation as HR 1, the first bill introduced in the 116th Congress.

The bill is back as HR 1 in the 117th Congress, but this time it will also be the first bill introduced when Democrats take over the Senate this week. The Republican majority in the Senate over the past four years made democracy-reform legislation a nonstarter. But now a Democratic governing trifecta in Washington gives such reforms a new impetus, as does the baleful experience of the 2020 election cycle, in which Republicans aligned with the Trump administration doubled down on a strategy of suppressing as many votes as possible and then trying to keep votes already cast from being counted or reflected in the final Electoral College balloting for the presidency.

Thanks for proving everything I've said about the democrats is true, here they are trying to push through changes that will make it easier to steal more elections. This is so urgent that it's the first bill they want to pass, to make sure they can scam us again. This is exactly how they did it in California, what the republican party needs to do is put together a list of real reforms that they will pass if they are voted into office. They wasted the last election, and look what happened. First one is voter ID, so no more dead people and pets voting.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, MovieMadness said:

...First one is voter ID, so no more dead people and pets voting.

GOD, do I ever know the following is a total waste of my keystrokes here, BUT...

DT: "I've heard there were 5,000 dead people who voted in your state."

Georgia's Sec. of State: "No, Mr. President, your data is wrong. There were two."

And need I remind you here you freakin' rightwing nutcase who believes any attempt to increase the number of legitimate and legal voters to participate in our electoral process is a bad thing and because you REALLY know in your heart of hearts but are too cowardly to admit it that THIS is the REAL reason that less of your fellow Republicans would be elected to office the higher the turnout, THAT GEORGIA'S SEC. OF STATE IS A FREAKIN' REPUBLICAN WHO SAID HE VOTED FOR THE JACK*** AND COMPLUSIVE LIAR THAT HE WAS TALKING TO ON THE DAMN PHONE ?!

(...but yes, I suppose I DO need to remind you here, but then again and as I said at the top, I KNOW this was a total waste of my keystrokes here, wasn't it!)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
On 11/9/2020 at 6:58 PM, MovieMadness said:

Proof that the election was full of fraud by Democrats.

It's easy enough to see that the Democrats committed fraud this election because the House gained seats for Republicans, while Trump mysteriously had votes added against him at the end of counting. They have already uncovered many dead people mysteriously voting somehow, even one person who's been dead for over a year.

A whole truck of almost 50,000 votes showed up with every single vote going for Biden.

Democrats throwing out poll watchers(yes, there is video evidence of it).

The mail in voting that democrats concocted for COVID was used to facilitate this.

Even it it were TRUE---and it ain't---it's too late now, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

YER OUT !!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, laffite said:

Even it it were TRUE---and it ain't---it's too late now, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

YER OUT !!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!

Yeah laffite, it IS "too late" NOW, but if you read my previous posting up there, then you know that I quoted Georgia's Secretary of State.

AND, word is that right after he corrected the guy who he was talking to on the phone with the FACTS, he then soon met with some of his fellow Georgia Republicans in efforts to find new ways to limit the participation in future elections.

(...and so my point here is: Don't laugh too heartily here my friend, as the record number of voters who had cast legal and legitimate ballots this past election MIGHT find it harder to do so in the future IF people like Georgia's Secretary of State and the OP of this thread have THEIR way about it in coming years)

7 minutes ago, Dargo said:

Yeah laffite, it IS "too late" NOW, but if you read my previous posting up there, then you know that I quoted the AG of the state of Georgia.

AND, word is that right after he corrected the guy who he was talking to on the phone with the FACTS, he then soon met with some of his fellow Georgia Republicans in efforts to find new ways to limit the participation in future elections.

(...and so my point here is: Don't laugh too heartily here my friend, as the record number of voters who had cast legal and legitimate ballots this past election MIGHT find it harder to do so in the future IF people like the AG of the state of Georgia and the OP of this thread have THEIR way about it in coming years)

T'will always be a threat, and ultimately not funny. My post was at bottom tongue-in-cheek. I just wanted to rigoler.

I've been so happy today, almost not quite myself. Oh, I'm happy a fair share, but not like today. I still can't quite believe it.

If I wake up and this is all dream, I'm going be be p i s s e d !!!!

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Dargo said:

GOD, do I ever know the following is a total waste of my keystrokes here, BUT...

DT: "I've heard there were 5,000 dead people who voted in your state."

Georgia's Sec. of State: "No, Mr. President, your data is wrong. There were two."

And need I remind you here you freakin' rightwing nutcase who believes any attempt to increase the number of legitimate and legal voters to participate in our electoral process is a bad thing and because you REALLY know in your heart of hearts but are too cowardly to admit it that THIS is the REAL reason that less of your fellow Republicans would be elected to office the higher the turnout, THAT GEORGIA'S SEC. OF STATE IS A FREAKIN' REPUBLICAN WHO SAID HE VOTED FOR THE JACK*** AND COMPLUSIVE LIAR THAT HE WAS TALKING TO ON THE DAMN PHONE ?!

(...but yes, I suppose I DO need to remind you here, but then again and as I said at the top, I KNOW this was a total waste of my keystrokes here, wasn't it!)

Guilty of the same thing myself as I know MovieMadman, Nipper, JakieBoy, etc. cannot be educated about the truth or the real world.  Trying my best to ignore their ridiculous, unfounded posts, but sometimes just can't resist.

Each state decides when it will count absentee and mail-in ballots and that is why the actual counting may take many days.  They also determine how many people will do the counting which affects how long it takes.  Not to mention each state determines all the rules about absentee and mail-in-voting.

The Republicans fear an honest and fair vote open to all American citizens more than anything else in the world.   Always have an always will.  Their wish is for only old white men to vote.

It would be fairly easy to set up an accountable system which permits registration and early and mail-in voting, but the GOPers do not really want that.  So, they pass legislation that overwhelmingly favors older, white people and white people in general.  Just as they do not want state or federal districts based on fair and equitable factors.  They want to overwhelmingly favor districts drawn such that GOPer voters will control vast majority of them.

• Thanks 2

The Republicans in Georgia are just like the old Republican leadership in California, they lost their state to the Democrats and are clueless on how. In both states they used the same tactics, and just wait for them to pass legislation that removes Republicans from the ballots. I posted the news that democrats in California were flying into Georgia, and my prediction came true. For those that don't see the obvious, you probably couldn't even pass this simple test:bwshv643nywz.png

37 minutes ago, MovieMadness said:

The Republicans in Georgia are just like the old Republican leadership in California, they lost their state to the Democrats and are clueless on how. In both states they used the same tactics, and just wait for them to pass legislation that removes Republicans from the ballots. I posted the news that democrats in California were flying into Georgia, and my prediction came true. For those that don't see the obvious, you probably couldn't even pass this simple test:

Your Georgia and CA comparison is total nonsense (but par for the course with you).

The Georgia statehouse has a majority of Republicans,  and Georgia Governor is a Republican, as are a majority of other state positions.  

"As a result of the 2020 election, Republicans retained trifecta control of Georgia state government. Republicans established trifecta control in 2005.".

For Congress,   both parties have 8 representatives.      The two Senate races went Dem because of Trump.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, ElCid said:

The Republicans fear an honest and fair vote open to all American citizens more than anything else in the world.   Always have an always will.  Their wish is for only old white men to vote.

It would be fairly easy to set up an accountable system which permits registration and early and mail-in voting, but the GOPers do not really want that.  So, they pass legislation that overwhelmingly favors older, white people and white people in general.  Just as they do not want state or federal districts based on fair and equitable factors.  They want to overwhelmingly favor districts drawn such that GOPer voters will control vast majority of them.

Yep, they "fear" this alright, Cid. Uh-huh, and "fear" is exactly the proper word for this too, of course.

AND, which brings me to why I've so often called them "cowards" in many of my previous posts, and something you might have noticed me doing.

For you see, what emotion drives cowards more than any other? Uh-huh, the emotion of fear. 

AND, with another reason for my calling them cowards and with the intent, in an almost hopeless endeavor as it might be, to SHAME them into doing the right thing.

And because as I've mentioned on these boards MANY a time that I'm a political Centrist, I'm not inclined to think as it appears so many Liberals do that "shaming" people isn't right nor will result in a better outcome if done to others.

(...nope, and so MY philosophy here and will continue to be, is that people such as MM here and ALL Republicans who fear an election outcome which resulted from more of our American electorate's participation, should be called exactly what they are, a coward, and at EVERY damn opportunity which arises, and thus in hopes that SHAMING them MIGHT just motivate their sorry and cowardly butts into doing the RIGHT DAMN THING, as there appears to be NO other means in which to motivate them in this regard otherwise)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is a generality but if the Republicans wished to win a popular vote where everyone was encouraged to vote then they would have to move from the far right toward the center.   But their rich donors wouldn't like that one bit so they would rather spend the money to try to suppress the vote and to brainwash the uneducated into fearing the 'great horrible change' that will come their way if that were to happen.

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

This is a generality but if the Republicans wished to win a popular vote where everyone was encouraged to vote then they would have to move from the far right toward the center.   But their rich donors wouldn't like that one bit so they would rather spend the money to try to suppress the vote and to brainwash the uneducated into fearing the 'great horrible change' that will come their way if that were to happen...yeah, the center defined by the left. :P

24 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

...yeah, the center defined by the left. :P

I said 'toward the center' from the far right.   You can either move farther right which would be hard to do, stay put or move toward the center.

If they would like to get more votes and win that way without cheating through voter suppression they have to appeal to more people.  While there are many (far too many IMO) Americans who are far right, they hardly make up the numbers to win elections legitimately.  So the alternative is to move toward the center.  Do you understand?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NipkowDisc said:

...yeah, the center defined by the left. 

Nip ol' boy, here's something I always reply with after someone makes an asinine comment like you just made here:

"Ya know, you are SO damn far out there to the Right that you'd think someone who isn't nearly as far to the Right as you are or in lockstep with your beliefs, is some kind'a commie!"

(...and brother, THIS would be you alright...and MM...and Jake)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2